Auburn vs LSU 1994

Landshark

Throw the ball, LSU!

Yeah, that's something that always baffled me...why did they keep throwing it for so long? :laugh:

I wish i had seen this thread earlier... or paid attn to my tv guide :pcprobs:

haven't seen this one since it was played, top alltime list.

For missing the '94 AU/LSU game today you may do community service by watching the corndogs beat the UpDykes in their '93 game this Wednesday at 1:00 CST on SportSouth.  If this is too offensive then wait until 1/11/11 at 9:00 pm CST on SportSouth for a repeat of the '94 AU LSU game.

Return to regular programming now.  :partey:

WDE !!!

I wish i had seen this thread earlier... or paid attn to my tv guide :pcprobs:

haven't seen this one since it was played, top alltime list.

For missing the '94 AU/LSU game today you may do community service by watching the corndogs beat the UpDykes in their '93 game this Wednesday at 1:00 CST on SportSouth.  If this is too offensive then wait until 1/11/11 at 9:00 pm CST on SportSouth for a repeat of the '94 AU LSU game.

Return to regular programming now.   :partey:

WDE !!!

I'd enjoy the off day, but given the opportunity cost involved I'd be paying to see the deep-fried-battered-coney-dogs enjoy something! I'll suffer the latter~

Who needs a guide? Thanks TP  :laugh:

I was there, and I never saw so many frustrated Lsu fans in my life. I had one crazy coonass come up to me with his 5'-9" 180 lb. frame and stuck his chest out to my 6'-4" 225 Lb. frame and said, "Lsu should have won that damn game and you had better know this Auburn boy".  I gave him a serious look for about 10 seconds and just blew up laughing. I laughed so hard that I was crying. The Lsu fan was confused in the worst sort of way. I managed to tell him that if Lsu should have won the game, they would have won the game. Ihad to break it into a simplier phase of which I said "Dude if you should have won, you would have won." He had a look of total confusion and anger of which I had never seen before, and still have never seen! That was one of the most precious moments as an Auburn fan I have ever experienced. Them coonasses, they be funny yes!

WDE!!

Doc

I was there, and I never saw so many frustrated Lsu fans in my life. I had one crazy coonass come up to me with his 5'-9" 180 lb. frame and stuck his chest out to my 6'-4" 225 Lb. frame and said, "Lsu should have won that damn game and you had better know this Auburn boy".  I gave him a serious look for about 10 seconds and just blew up laughing. I laughed so hard that I was crying. The Lsu fan was confused in the worst sort of way. I managed to tell him that if Lsu should have won the game, they would have won the game. Ihad to break it into a simplier phase of which I said "Dude if you should have won, you would have won." He had a look of total confusion and anger of which I had never seen before, and still have never seen! That was one of the most precious moments as an Auburn fan I have ever experienced. Them coonasses, they be funny yes!

WDE!!

Doc

Yeah Doc, they be funny !  I can hear that accent now along with the nonsensical reasoning.  Been 'der !  Who dat ?

Thanks for sharing.  Gave me a good laugh.

WDE !!!

Archived