Updyke spotted in La.

wdeexit310

A poster spotted harvey at the local post office mailing court papers in Albany La, where his daughter lives.

Said he was given a free ticket to game by anynomous person.  I guess if you are a bammer crime does pay.

Harvey Updyke is the face of the UAT football program and fan base. This is 100% true and no body, and I mean no body, should ever forget it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                       

:zapbama::beatmullet::zapbama::beatmullet::zapbama:

He has too much Bammer in him to miss this game.

Gotta admit I :laugh: on that one, seriously though I hope it gets spotlighted someone gave him a ticket

:zapbama:

:zapbama: When bama loses, is he going to poison the gumbo?

Gotta admit I :laugh: on that one, seriously though I hope it gets spotlighted someone gave him a ticket

:zapbama:

:zapbama: When bama loses, is he going to poison the gumbo?

:laugh:  :laugh:  Now that was funny.

He is a hero to many bammers.  At a game in Ttown this year he had folks lined up to take a picture with him.  His daughter started a website to sell his autograph and picture.  She sited the high cost of his trial.

Updyke is the modern day Shorty Price. 

When I read your title I was thinking so what I see them everywhere in Alabama

Yep, they're all over Georgia as well.  Got one living right down the street.

Think I'll jump on the ESPN website and look for the "contact us" tab.  Send a note, for what it's worth, for them to be looking to show his esteemed mug on TV Monday night.  Would like to see his red face as the clock ticks down on a bammer loss.  Seems fitting since he was the UAt spokesman for their War Eagle docu-drama.

He is a hero to many bammers.  At a game in Ttown this year he had folks lined up to take a picture with him.   His daughter started a website to sell his autograph and picture.  She sited the high cost of his trial.

Updyke is the modern day Shorty Price. 

Nailed it !  The only thing he needs is a rubber chicken.    :laugh:

Anyone know what potential sentence he could receive from his charges ? 

If he isn't convicted on whatever charges my hope is that he's crippled financially beyond repair.  I'm sure he's maxed out his UpDyke NC credit card already on the Spike D and his tank of gas.

Anyone know what potential sentence he could receive from his charges ? 

If he isn't convicted on whatever charges my hope is that he's crippled financially beyond repair.  I'm sure he's maxed out his UpDyke NC credit card already on the Spike D and his tank of gas.

I think I read somewhere that if he gets convicted of all of the charges, he could face up to 10 years.

Since Harvey's in town, Mike the Tiger better watch out if LSU wins. Just like the king in olden days, he'll need a food taster!

An enema will do wonders for the Too Much Bammur problem.

I find it interesting that Harv claims to have serious financial issues, yet always seems to have plenty of money available for traveling to watch Bammur play.  Would love to hear him explain this to a judge...

Archived