Ole Miss Game #2

jwmboom7

I personally don't think we will win this one. I think they will out rebound us by a pretty good bit. I'm going to go with 64-53 Mississippi. Hope i am way off though!  :wedance:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I don't see OM losing this one at home after Therzdy's Miss State beatdown.  I like em big, killing us on the boards and at the foul line, but I'll watch it all the same, hoping to goodness I'm wrong! 

Slightly off the subject (Bama was AU's last opponent after all)...CAG suspends Green, Steele, and Releford for their away game tonight?  Geez, I don't know if any team would have much of a chance with their four best players (and starters) riding the pine for an away conference game, unless the opponent had toughness, talent and chemistry issues.  Gotta respect Coach for it, though.  War Eagle!

Playing hard and the scoreboard reflects it.  I really wish they would work on fast break offense.  Many times AU has had fast break bucket opportunities only to throw it away, dribble it off a foot, or get a weak shot blocked due to indecisiveness.  Seems like the primary ball handler's indecision and poor pass-timing result in most of their missed opportunities.  Should always result in a bucket or foul opportunity when its 2-on-1 or 3-on-2.

SOLID 1st half, Tigers!  Intensity on the boards, Josh Wallace under control, KG and Frankie big time contributions, and hustle/good hands from RoboChubb.  This is the effort I thought we'd be getting from this team a month into the season, but better late than never.  Andy "TaxiMan" Kennedy's gonna make adjustments and scream at his players a good bit, so it's gonna be tough to hold on in the 2nd half, but if AU pulls this one out, it's because they will have BEATEN the Rebel Bears rather than just taking advantage of an off-night by a better team.  WE!

Archived