Ole Miss Game #2

jwmboom7

Should have been a foul on Buckner  made FT after KG followed...he undercut  KG and he landed hard on his butt. Ole miss up by one, just turned it over and a TV TO.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buckner should have been ejected for the hip check on KG. In other news we're awful.

You must not have been watching the entire game.  AU has played well overall.  AU pushed a lead, and OM responded with a run to bring it even.  Now it's back and forth, and prob. will be til the last possession.  Could be another OT game.  WE!

Buckner should have been ejected for the hip check on KG. In other news we're awful.

why didn't you post in the first half?

Honestly, does it matter? I didn't know that if you didn't post in the first half you couldn't post in the second half. Either way we still aren't very good. I know it's hard to see when you watch them play, but they aren't.

Honestly, does it matter? I didn't know that if you didn't post in the first half you couldn't post in the second half. Either way we still aren't very good. I know it's hard to see when you watch them play[/color], but they aren't.

Well thanks for the input. That says alot

So, Ole Miss is up 5 and AU fouls the Rebs.  The dude blows both foul shots, and AU gets the easy rebound.  AU player turns, takes a dribble, slips on the floor and falls down like a newborn foal.  Ball rolls to the Ole Miss player.  That's just the way it's gone in the 2nd half.  It's tough to win on the road in the SEC.  Esp. when you're the 2nd worst team in the league.  Better luck another year.  Out.

Honestly, does it matter? I didn't know that if you didn't post in the first half you couldn't post in the second half. Either way we still aren't very good. I know it's hard to see when you watch them play[/color], but they aren't.

You're welcome. Glad I could be of assistants. Frankly, I don't care what your opinion of me is. Sick of people being called out on here because it's not always roses. It gets really old.

You're welcome. Glad I could be of assistants. Frankly, I don't care what your opinion of me is. Sick of people being called out on here because it's not always roses. It gets really old.

Its your choice.

Archived