Chubb foul in Bammer game. Good Call or Crooked Ref?

au03cobrafan

This is about a foul called on Chubb I thought was completely a crooked Ref call but I'd like to know if anyone can tell me it was legit or not?  Chubb was running back down court to get on defense when the Bammer with the ball lowers his shoulder and cuts in front of Chubb.  Granted the ref calls the foul on Chubb (story of that game) and I think Chubb is fouled out or gets his fourth foul I don't recall now.

Did anyone else notice this?  And was that a legit foul called on Chubb?  I'm thinking no way.

That's odd because I've never seen it called as a charge when the defender is running down court but this particular foul didn't even remotely look instigated by Chubb as he was just minding his own business running down court so he could set up on defense.

That's odd because I've never seen it called as a charge when the defender is running down court but this particular foul didn't even remotely look instigated by Chubb as he was just minding his own business running down court so he could set up on defense.

I meant that the uat player was the player that should have been called for the foul in the parameters I mentioned. May have worded it incorrectly, but my point was the bama or ky players NEVER gets called for the foul called on Chubb at their house. Better?

I meant that the uat player was the player that should have been called for the foul in the parameters I mentioned. May have worded it incorrectly, but my point was the bama or ky players NEVER gets called for the foul called on Chubb at their house. Better?

When a player has the ball and cuts in front like I believe you are describing or stops and is run into by a defender, the majority of the time the defender is called; much like a driver hitting someone from the rear. don`t always agree but that to me seems the way it is usually called.

Archived