2013 4* RB Tyshon Dye (Clemson signee)

Elephant Tipper

Does make you wonder ...but on the other hand, there are a handful of excellent RBs out there and looks like any one of them would be a good addition to this class. 

Not exactly like we are at the point of "selecting" which one we will take but I don't see any disappointments for AU no matter who it is.  The first one of them that raises his hand and says "I'm all in" is good with me. 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TIFWIW but the Clemson Rivals site is reporting Dye has dropped to 4th on our board behind Derrick Green, Greg Bryant, and Tarean Folston. I am not sure how Clemson reporters would know that about Auburn's board but I thought it was interesting so I posted it.

Could it be a ploy to make Dye lose interest in Auburn?  :dunno:

Just goes to show the lengths that Clemson goes through to be like Auburn. They have spies on the inside now. Dye will be 4th on their board soon too.

TIFWIW but the Clemson Rivals site is reporting Dye has dropped to 4th on our board behind Derrick Green, Greg Bryant, and Tarean Folston. I am not sure how Clemson reporters would know that about Auburn's board but I thought it was interesting so I posted it.

Wouldn't put it past D-bag Dabo to pull some stunt like this. 

No I don't think its a ploy

but how would Clemson know what Auburn's board looks like?

Agreed

Agreed

^^ This, but how did Dabo know?

Agreed

Good question.

Agreed

Good question.

I think they are going by what they have heard from other recruits as well as just plain guessing. Dabo is a smart recruiter not much for a coach but an excellent recruiter and he knows how to play the recruiting game. jmo

Tyshon commited to Clemson.

So where are these dang dominoes? Shouldn't Bryant or Green have committed to us already?  :cool:

So where are these dang dominoes? Shouldn't Bryant or Green have committed to us already?  :cool:

Dye has different circumstances than the other RBs we are recruiting. We cooled on Dye.

Dye has different circumstances than the other RBs we are recruiting. We cooled on Dye.

I know it was just a joke E.  ;)

:cool: Sorry for being overly anal and serious sometimes.

:cool: Sorry for being overly anal and serious sometimes.

No worries buddy. :)

There was a rivals article by Clemson yesterday that said Dye was actually favoring Auburn (hence the planned visit with mom).  It said that Auburn notified Dye of their plan and so that is why everything happened played out like this.

Dabo better slow down handing out those checks. Mark Emmert might not like him as much as he does saban.

Archived