2013 4* RB Tyshon Dye (Clemson signee)

Elephant Tipper

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope he does well, and hate for Auburn to have to turn a kid like this down, but I am pleased with our current rb committ and would like to point out that Clemson was second best, again. :we:  Gonna be second best again with about a 21 point margin come football season IMO.

I hope he does well, and hate for Auburn to have to turn a kid like this down, but I am pleased with our current rb committ and would like to point out that Clemson was second best, again. :we:   Gonna be second best again with about a 21 point margin come football season IMO.

This is what I was thinking. :)  Hopefully more dominoes will fall when Green finally makes it for a visit. I get a feeling he will leave liking Auburn. It is reeeeeally hard not to like Auburn. The food alone is enough to sell many, not to mention the absence of unattractive women.

I hope he does well, and hate for Auburn to have to turn a kid like this down, but I am pleased with our current rb committ and would like to point out that Clemson was second best, again. :we:   Gonna be second best again with about a 21 point margin come football season IMO.

This is what I was thinking. :)  Hopefully more dominoes will fall when Green finally makes it for a visit. I get a feeling he will leave liking Auburn. It is reeeeeally hard not to like Auburn. The food alone is enough to sell many, not to mention the absence of unattractive women.

He is here now.

Archived