2013 4* RB Tyshon Dye (Clemson signee)

Elephant Tipper

Do we have a stud 2014 RB that is high on us? Because if not, I don't see why we wouldn't take 2 out of the four mentioned in this thread. I personally think it is a good idea to take two RBs in every class, doesn't take much to end a RB's career with the beating they take. That's just me though.

Bo Scarborough, 2014 RB has been affected by the Foster commitment.

Bo Scarborough - Wasn't he the one that said about AUB "No, I'm not even going to waste my time down there anymore." My mother always told me not to burn bridges.......

Ditto. I have kind of been turned off on this kid since that comment. I want people that come to Auburn because they love it and want to be here. If not, that is how people start thinking they are bigger than the team. Also, from what others have said on this site, I still wouldn't turn one of the 2013 kids away to wait for this kid even though he is talented.

Yeah, that stings a little, but if you look at the kid's picture after his sophomore year of high school, he literally has the most ridiculously impressive physique out of any prospect I have ever seen at that age; at only 16 years old, Scarborough has the body of a current NFL starting runningback.

Yeah I can look past the comment. He is very young, I still say dumb things on the fly all the time. I just want him to be interested in us for the right reasons and I don't think it is the right reason just because RF is headed here. For example, I think Tray Matthews geniunely likes Auburn as well as Georgia and if he didn't live in Georgia would probably switch right now to join RF. All I have to go on about Bo is that his half-bro is committed here and the negative comment about us. But I do love that first name for a RB though!

Yeah, it's worth noting that there has been a lot of talk about the half-brother rumor being false. In fact, Matt Scalici went on record by tweeting "Bo Scarborough is not half brothers with Reuben Foster...where is this coming from?" I responded to him that "it's coming from well-informed and respected recruiting analysts, Matt." And ten minutes later @rivalsmike tweeted "Bo Scarborough told me to my face in the ATL camp that he was half brothers with RF." So who knows...

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, it's worth noting that there has been a lot of talk about the half-brother rumor being false. In fact, Matt Scalici went on record by tweeting "Bo Scarborough is not half brothers with Reuben Foster...where is this coming from?" I responded to him that "it's coming from well-informed and respected recruiting analysts, Matt." And ten minutes later @rivalsmike tweeted "Bo Scarborough told me to my face in the ATL camp that he was half brothers with RF." So who knows...

:) Just read about this elsewhere online as well.

So Dye is visiting this weekend with his mom, correct?

Si Senoir. Derrick Green is visiting this week also.

Oh, I thought DG visited this past weekend.

Oh, I thought DG visited this past weekend.

nope

That is awesome news, maybe we solidify our chances of landing one with these visits...... Do not feel a commitment will be forthcoming. But maybe by NSD.

When will Bryant be visiting AU again, when was the last time he was here?? Anyone?

1. He plans on an Auburn OV. 2. Early June.

Dye, Green, Bryant and Jordan Wilkins from Cordova, Tennessee are my top 4. I think we need to sign 2 RB's with Dye being 1 of them.

Dye, Green, Bryant and Jordan Wilkins from Cordova, Tennessee are my top 4. I think we need to sign 2 RB's with Dye being 1 of them.

Sounds like the coaches have Dye as the last option on your list.

Sounds like the coaches have Dye as the last option on your list.

That would be correct.

Justin Hokanson ‏@JHokanson

4-star RB Tyshon Dye says he plans to visit #Auburn on Saturday http://bit.ly/MnR020 @Rivals

And has been reported in 2 other threads by BMatt that Dye will not be here this weekend and may not reschedule.

4-star RB Tyshon Dye says he plans to visit #Auburn on Saturday http://bit.ly/MnR020 @Rivals

And has been reported in 2 other threads by BMatt that Dye will not be here this weekend and may not reschedule.

I get the feeling and from reading your other post that Dye is really becoming les sand less of a target...is that right?

I get the feeling and from reading your other post that Dye is really becoming les sand less of a target...is that right?

Yup.

This is a Tyshon Dye thread.  There are other threads on Derrick Green and Running Back Dominos.  Let's ease up on all the discussion that presents a perspective that Tyshon Dye is anything other than a top-notch, very good running back.  Some people feel he is the best one out there, while others think it may be someone else.  The only group that matters in this issue as far as Auburn is concerned is the AU coaches and we'll just have to wait to see how it plays out.  Whether or not  T.D. (BTW great name AND initials!) ultimately comes to AU is a long way away.  I'd hate to think we ever gave him the impression that we wouldn't be very happy to have him in O & B if it works out that way.

This is a Tyshon Dye thread.  There are other threads on Derrick Green and Running Back Dominos.  Let's ease up on all the discussion that presents a perspective that Tyshon Dye is anything other than a top-notch, very good running back.  Some people feel he is the best one out there, while others think it may be someone else.  The only group that matters in this issue as far as Auburn is concerned is the AU coaches and we'll just have to wait to see how it plays out.  Whether or not  T.D. (BTW great name AND initials!) ultimately comes to AU is a long way away.  I'd hate to think we ever gave him the impression that we wouldn't be very happy to have him in O & B if it works out that way.

I agree..I'm glad to see Running Back U doing it's thang..... :tdau: 

TIFWIW but the Clemson Rivals site is reporting Dye has dropped to 4th on our board behind Derrick Green, Greg Bryant, and Tarean Folston. I am not sure how Clemson reporters would know that about Auburn's board but I thought it was interesting so I posted it.

Archived