So, I'm cruising through the channels

fjenkins

and see Auburn basketball is on TV. For the love of all that is holy and good, orange jerseys for the football team should never see the light of day.

They already have - and they weren't too bad - but Auburn's blue jersey is AUsome.

and see Auburn basketball is on TV. For the love of all that is holy and good, orange jerseys for the football team should never see the light of day.

They already have - and they weren't too bad - but Auburn's blue jersey is AUsome.

Those basketball unis are dreadful.  I shudder to think what the football team would look like in them.

What channel? Just got home

I don't remember.  I can't stand basketball.  I only paused because I saw we were playing.

Auburn University thanks you for your support  :-\

I don't remember.  I can't stand basketball.  I only paused because I saw we were playing.

What? So, I don't like basketball. Big deal.  I don't even really venture into this basketball subforum except that my thread got moved here.

Those basketball unis are dreadful.  I shudder to think what the football team would look like in them.

We wore them against Georgia in 1978.   I am glad no one since barfield has tried it.    Next time you see Oklahoma State in orange jersey, with white pants and helmet you'll have some idea.

What? So, I don't like basketball. Big deal.  I don't even really venture into this basketball subforum except that my thread got moved here.

That's kind of my point. You decided to put a basketball post in a football thread. I guess it just kind of rubbed me the wrong way, but no big deal. Some people just support Auburn football. I support Auburn University.

But to the topic of the thread, I think an orange jersey (not orange facemask, blue pants, blue helmets etc.) would look pretty good.

We wore them against Georgia in 1978.   I am glad no one since barfield has tried it.    Next time you see Oklahoma State in orange jersey, with white pants and helmet you'll have some idea.

Oklahoma State's current jersey looks nothing like ours. Maybe Texas would be a better comparison? Now the 80's version of Okie St. would be very similar

Looks good to me  :dunno:

Oklahoma State's current jersey looks nothing like ours. Maybe Texas would be a better comparison? Now the 80's version of Okie St. would be very similar

Looks good to me  :dunno:

Good point.. We warmed up in Blue and then came back out in orange.  It was kinda cool and I didn't think they looked too bad.

Don't bother posting here again. Most people like the orange jerseys anyway. So I guess it's good you don't like basketball.

I HATE basketball but if I know AU is on tv I watch.  Searching now to see if it's still playing.

WDE !!!

Archived