SEC Tourney- Ole Miss Game

jwmboom7

Hopefully, we can make a little run. I see us winning this game. Our inside game has to be very good tonight, though. Chubb is going to be the make it or break it guy in this game.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know we split the season with Ole Miss but I feel we handed them that win in OT at home. I like the match up for us.

I think this is the best possible draw we could have gotten in the tourney. Let's go out and beat Ole Miss, then we have Tennessee waiting

I agree 100%.

ALL IN. I think we can make a run in the tourney. I think we got a great draw.  We got to make free throws at the end of the game. Anybody as excited as me about playing ole miss tonight. I think we gonna win. WDE! Lets get em!!

New Orleans is already crawling with Kentucky fans. I guess basketball is all they have.

Any word on whether Ward will be back in the lineup for tonight? 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuGM4_YJmXWWE_MTcARFfjZAxS0YgoNmVkDcDbQD4jbYZ6eH5b

Are you joking? I saw you comment on the 'Breaking News!' thread about the point-shaving scheme.

Are you joking? I saw you comment on the 'Breaking News!' thread about the point-shaving scheme.

It was a joke....notice the odd picture of a man SHAVING directly below my question. 

It was a joke....notice the odd picture of a man SHAVING directly below my question. 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I was wondering why in the world you posted that. It's been a long day--my bad.  :laugh:

That ref blew his whistle before Noel even came out and guarded him this is total crap

You think the SEC wants us advancing in this tournament. Our season was done around 2 o'clock this afternoon.

Finally at the 10:05 mark the Black Bears get the first foul called on them.  The refs have missed at least three. 

Anu one else ever wonder if the SEC protects basketball teams like the supposedly do football?

Ole Miss needs to win to have a chance for march madness.  They were in the bonus within 5 minutes.  AU is not in the bonus with 4 minutes left until halftime.

Auburn accused of shaving points?   But seems to me that in order to "shave" points, a team must first have the ability to actually score when it wants to.    Another 6 minute dry spell in the first half...and that's pretty much typical of this season.  

Anyone paying Ward to affect the scoring in an AU game was probably wasting his / her money.  

>:(

Archived