AU vs TN Game 3

You might be better off without it right now...walks, WPs, etc...pitcher not going to make it out of innning #2.

Meanwhile, don't give up on the stream...pix looks good here.

Yep..mine disconnected middle of 5th or 6th inning and now the computer acts like it never heard of the link and does not know what I'm talking about when I try to search for it.  How rude !

Very important sweep for us! Now we gotta find a way to steal some from Arky and Florida and maybe salvage this season. At least now I feel more confident in us getting to Hoover and maybe into the big tourney. Varny doing work outta the pen

Forgot we still had UGA as well and they are up next. Win all midweek games plus taking one series and not getting swept rest of the way and we are in the tourney. We should win the midweek games. I think UGA is our best shot at winning another series. Glad tho to see these guys arent quitting

So does this win ensure we are in the SEC Tourney?

Not sure, but we are in good shape.  We now have a 3 game lead on Tennessee and a 4 game lead on Alabama.  The goal in the past is to make the SEC tournament because if you do 90% chance you're in the tournament, but this year with 10 teams in the tournament, making the tournament as the 9th or 10th seed doesn't guarantee a tourney spot. 

My goal is to get to 29 total wins.  That makes for 3 more non-conference wins and 3 more conference wins.  At 29 wins and 1 win in the SEC tournament will get us in the NCAA tournament.

Archived