THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Six-Two, TT...hope things are good. I can tell things are good for TT.  :hellyeah:

Kansas is hot...that is all.

Busy and hot as well. Looking forward to the fall for more than just football.  :timeout:

Like a kid on Christmas eve when there is a package under the tree shaped like a bike with his name on it........ :happydance: Every time, I've seen him it has been a musical highlight of my existence.

Nothing more yet on the Mac, sir. Fleetwood has an off again/on again European tour going right now and has for a couple months, 2 weeks of dates and 2 weeks off. Lindsey on tour and has added more dates to this tour on the east coast. It was announced for 2013, so nothing indicates it won't happen and they have been together several times. :dunno:

I'll say it has been an interesting 2 days of learning some perspectives and that still doesn't make them meaningful or interesting. Pass out the bananas. My give a damn is busted.

Barn, have you seen, "Origins: Eric Church" on GAC? :cool: Excellent look into his background and writing pov. Well done and he adds some perspective on Rascal Flatts that was kinda funny. His first tour was opening for them. Not very flattering, but true. :laugh: Impressive that he had the set to say it, when someone turns their butt for you to kiss, kick it instead :hellyeah:

Barn, have you seen, "Origins: Eric Church" on GAC? :cool: Excellent look into his background and writing pov. Well done and he adds some perspective on Rascal Flatts that was kinda funny. His first tour was opening for them. Not very flattering, but true. :laugh: Impressive that he had the set to say it, when someone turns their butt for you to kiss, kick it instead :hellyeah:

No, I haven't seen it. Do they have archived shows anywhere?

I'm not sure sir, I'll check and let you know. Gonna be a few though ;D

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

This is how big a football fan the Chief is

Him: Didn't Dre Kilpatrick play for ya'll?

Me: It's Dre Kirkpatrick.  Why?

Him: He got hurt, blew his knee out or something.

Me: He played for bammer.

Will air again 7 edt tonight and I'm sure this will be shown again, daily schedule a few clicks away.

Didn't see an archive, but it is in active rotation right now.

http://www.gactv.com/gac/programdaily/0,3013,GAC_26476_07-26-2012,00.html

Like a kid on Christmas eve when there is a package under the tree shaped like a bike with his name on it........ :happydance: Every time, I've seen him it has been a musical highlight of my existence.

Nothing more yet on the Mac, sir. Fleetwood has an off again/on again European tour going right now and has for a couple months, 2 weeks of dates and 2 weeks off. Lindsey on tour and has added more dates to this tour on the east coast. It was announced for 2013, so nothing indicates it won't happen and they have been together several times. :dunno:

I'll say it has been an interesting 2 days of learning some perspectives and that still doesn't make them meaningful or interesting. Pass out the bananas. My give a damn is busted.

Thanks for the info, please keep me posted.

62, I do not know if you saw this, i think I posted it the last time you disappeared, BUT, check out David Nail, "Someone Like You". Of course it will never be as good as your baby mamas, but man he does a number on that cover, fine work... ;D

Will air again 7 edt tonight and I'm sure this will be shown again, daily schedule a few clicks away.

Didn't see an archive, but it is in active rotation right now.

http://www.gactv.com/gac/programdaily/0,3013,GAC_26476_07-26-2012,00.html

Gracias, tt. I'll be sure to catch it.

62, I do not know if you saw this, i think I posted it the last time you disappeared, BUT, check out David Nail, "Someone Like You". Of course it will never be as good as your baby mamas, but man he does a number on that cover, fine work... ;D

Yeah, I looked it up, it was good BUT...... ;)    :laugh:

twas good.....

Interesting tidbit, not from the show. In high school while trying to get started, he auditioned for a part in "Guys and Dolls". I found that funny, but only because it plays against type, he is faaaaaaarrrrrrrrr from the only one though. Experience is experience.

62, nooooooo really? :laugh: Even I will tell you it is not as good, but that is one of the finest covers I've ever heard. Getting lots of play.

I wouldn't go that far,although I do wish they all took that long to write. I'd be napping.

How's youse? The peoples? Whereyabeenwhatyadoingyouokallgoodnewbakermissedyouroundhere.

I'm all good, the folks are good, business has slowed, somewhat, but it always does this time of year, there's a part time baker, and I'm going to try to be around more.  ;D

How's your world?

Ehhhhh, put some hot apple cider in a slow cooker during the fall on a Sat or Sunday, you'll have em right back spending money. Cheat :cool: Put em in a nostalgic mood.

Good chocolate?

We are good, Laura and Mrs T got a project they are working on so it is soooooo quiet in the house, I can't hear them where they are :thumbsup::-X

We be really good. About to start getting prepared for tonight.........want to be in the appropriate mood.

Norm is busy, a4e is playing Cardinal out in St. Louis, it was 107 yesterday, he might regret that, eff is off at the pool sooooooooo, you're stuck with us.

Garden thirsty?

Ehhhhh, put some hot apple cider in a slow cooker during the fall on a Sat or Sunday, you'll have em right back spending money. Cheat :cool: Put em in a nostalgic mood.

We be really good. About to start getting prepared for tonight.........want to be in the appropriate mood.

Oh man, hot cider in a slow cooker with some cinnamon.  I love that smell wafting through the house.  :thumbsup: