THE ASYLUM

bigbird

I'm sorry. I've listened to the excuses, I've ignored this bad tackling, bad fundamentals, and I'm done. I felt it all year last year, against clemson, and this has sealed it for me. We need a change, the biggest one you can make. Account.

Another turnover? really? Well growing is certainly painful I'll give you that,soooooooooo does it actually include growth? Biggest improvement between first and second games? Nice myth.............if you are us.

Well, Roof a'int here. :brickwall: I'm still sayin growin pains. Repeat after me, GROWING PAINS. :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

I just don't think so I'm sorry but I'm very tired of hearing excuses we looked like complete s*** today! Thats not growing pains to me Keihl looked completely lost our defense can't make a tackle to save their lives I'm sorry it's not growing pains it's just flat we suck because of no coaching.

I'm sorry. I've listened to the excuses, I've ignored this bad tackling, bad fundamentals, and I'm done. I felt it all year last year, against clemson, and this has sealed it for me. We need a change, the biggest one you can make. Account.

I do not wanna go here, but don't take me here either if you are the one who needs to account.

Cushion from HELL on every pass moo state has attempted, we block no one, we tackle no one, we have no SENSE of URGENCY about a damn thing. I ain't happy.

I do not wanna go here, but don't take me here either if you are the one who needs to account.

Cushion from HELL on every pass moo state has attempted, we block no one, we tackle no one, we have no SENSE of URGENCY about a damn thing. I ain't happy.

me either I am pissed right now we freaking suck no leader on this team whatsoever and that s*** just doesn't fly and a Idc attitude so yeah I'm not so happy either.

Well, I'm going to get a drink.

Bad bad bad bad day guys. War Eagle!

Barn, the other half of the bottle of Patron is about to be gone; I'm with you my friend. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m thinking insomnia is not a good thing to have this season.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have cabinets to paint, later.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by 4AUsince62

Don't dare read anything other than this thread...are they in full meltdown? Avoiding "teh Bunker" like the plague too.

Well, have the second coat of paint on and now ready to hang the doors. Is there anything else going on today? :dunno: