THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Effie, in my position as assistant recruiting coordinator for AUFamily, I am puttting you in charge of the recruitment of the QB from Florence that we just offerred. Nothing less than a firm commitment is acceptable.

Get me his name, address, and twitter handle and I'll get on it! I had no idea there was a good QB in this area.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

My goodness a pops and a drac visit all in the same day..............how is everybody?

Pops, she'll be glad to help, but don't let it cut into her shopping time. That lady tears Florence up, lol.

Maybe she can find time between hair appointments. :laugh:

Harsh guys! I'm so much more than shopping bags and hair color. I thought at the very least the two of you would know that.

Edited by FEARLESSANDTRUE

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Okay, I know most of you folks watch Justified, but have any of you been watching The Americans?

I caught some of it last night. I was lost though as to the story line. It's on my list of shows to catch up on.

My goodness a pops and a drac visit all in the same day..............how is everybody?

Pops, she'll be glad to help, but don't let it cut into her shopping time. That lady tears Florence up, lol.

Maybe she can find time between hair appointments. :laugh:

Harsh guys! I'm so much more than shopping bags and hair color. I thought at the very least the two of you would know that.

You are much more than hair color and shopping bags, but it was fun messing with you, lol.

Yep Drac, that is a really good series, haven't had time to catch all of them aired yet. I will though. Some tough stuff, lol.

Maybe she can find time between hair appointments. :laugh:/>

Sorry, I forgot about Randy and the nail salon. :laugh::tease:

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Valentine's Day.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Maybe she can find time between hair appointments. :laugh:/>

Sorry, I forgot about Randy and the nail salon. :laugh::tease:

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Valentine's Day.

I hope an eagle dumps on your mullet. :tease:

That was a good one though. :laugh:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Thanks A4E. Sir Charles and his stunt on TNT and the Tigerdroppings board's photoshopping skills have made my Valentine's Day complete.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

No doubt about it, he is over the top. Sometimes he makes me cringe and other times he makes me laugh.

Good morning beautiful cellmates!