THE ASYLUM

bigbird

You drinking the dew is like a knife in my back eff. How could you? :tease:

Someone tell me who buckeye is. Figured out all the new names but that one

Sorry man, but the code reds are the only non-coke product I drink, well at least in that genre. It’s Jenks. fjenkins

Oh, never mind then

Yep, 2:49am, you need a hammer on that head so you will sleep......

AA, haven't seen you in a few, how is mama H's new school?

She loves the new school. They go out of their way to let you know you are appreciated. It has been a blessing in disguise for her

Yeah me too. Time is flying by. December 4th will be here so fast!

Can't see it tt. I'm using Firefox and have blocked Flash :)

Of course she's washed up. She was playing the Obetz Zucchini Festival. She can still rock though. :lmao:

Had a great time. Lots of beer, lots of food, lots of laughs. The Columbus Motor Speedway is...umm...interesting.

Edited by BuckeyeTiger

how goes the nursery prep and have you got the boy a DAMN AUBIE to carry home from the hospital yet?

Buckle chuckle, so good? Have fun?

He's had an Aubie for a while now. That boy almost has the same amount of Auburn clothing as his dad. Nursery is complete and ready for occupancy!

how goes the nursery prep and have you got the boy a DAMN AUBIE to carry home from the hospital yet?

Buckle chuckle, so good? Have fun?

He's had an Aubie for a while now. That boy almost has the same amount of Auburn clothing as his dad. Nursery is complete and ready for occupancy!

Ya just can't be a proper kid without an Aubie and a puppy, I have faith you'll take care of both :punk:

The washed up comment was for some wahoo who posted here in my user name previously, saying if we had a thread where I could talk about how intellecutally superior I was or where I could talk about old washed up music, I'd be happy with the merge of the boards.

I'm thinking, if they do not like me feeling so intellectually superior, they shoudln't make it so damn easy for me.

glad you had a good time, never been to the speedway there and you make that sound maybe like a good thing,lol.

The Speedway was fine as long as you stayed with your own pack of friends. Saw a guy propose to his girlfriend between races. Like I said...very interesting. :lmao:

Hmmmm such a romantic fella. I will never forget the picture in the Bham News of the couple dressed in full bammer gear, row tahd, who got married at legion filed in Bham, long after Bahr died in order to honor all the great Bahr memories they had of Legion field.....

No.

Really.

Seriously.

Not kidding.

No joke.

I'm all for marching to your own drummer, but some people are just off key.

Edited by telling tiger

I must admit, when we lived in Granville, there were several similarities in the two fan bases. There was this little pub on the edge of Newark close to OSU- Newark and whatever the name of that community college is there, that we would go to when not on the road and it was very football season bammerish, sadly.

HOWEVER, Austin, Tx is the same way for the horns decidely. they do not have a monopoly on the issue.

Edited by telling tiger