THE ASYLUM

bigbird

I'll tell you what someone said when they asked if my back was better, barney. He said, " I'm glad your ingrown cloven hoof is better". :lmao:

Edited by telling tiger

:wavey: Morning blond one, how are you and my little friend?

Barn, woke up Fri am all jammed up w/ lower back, happens on a somewhat sporadic basis. Better living through chems.

hope yours gets better.

I wish I were going to the game. Instead I will be smoking a brisket and drinking bourbon at home.

Heard a great quote earlier: "You have enemies? Good, it means you've stood up for something."

Barn..........i will not post it here because it has more than hint of the twang factor, lol. HOWEVER.

Search for Steve Earle, Gillian Welch and Dave Rawlings on the youtubey "live from sin city on 54th".

Might be a way in which you've never seen Steve before. In it's genre, really good song too.

Geesh I hate directed ad/snooping. I look at an article about KF from stat and instantly get a site ad from Kiehl's skincare. :hammerin:

Adblock in Firefox is your friend :)

Some other things I have to do that firefox is not the best at though.

Alabama is stated today as being the state with the most narcotic prescriptions written................the 23rdish most populous state and it is first in scripts written? I should pray about that.

directed advertising, read a post about ugag's schedule, I get an ad for dawg gear. Effective form of advertising that shotgun approach is yes sir......perfect targeted demographic.

Barn..........i will not post it here because it has more than hint of the twang factor, lol. HOWEVER.

Search for Steve Earle, Gillian Welch and Dave Rawlings on the youtubey "live from sin city on 54th".

Might be a way in which you've never seen Steve before. In it's genre, really good song too.

Very Nice.

Posted this in Non-AU Sports but Penn State has banned the playing of "Sweet Caroline" because of the words "touching me, touching you". Excellent move, IMO.

BTW, Hiya folks. Add me to the list of back problems today. But mine has been acting up for several weeks, comes and goes, and I don't treat it right, very abusive.

A good pistol? :-X Just kidding. At least it will be behind you.(said while trying to find the silver lining)

Funny, my husband said the same thing ;)

Edited by wareagleblonde