THE ASYLUM

bigbird

I am glad you appear to be happy my dear.

We got married in late june, the 23rd. I've been told by a female mutual best friend of ours that "I better have a fine anniversary celebration worked out."

Tell me about shudders, ok :(

Effffie or any other of you north Al folks, have you ever heard of someplace in Huntsvegas named, "Flying Monkey Arts"?

Steve Earle is going to be there on 9/21 and I've yet to find any info about the place....

The "shuddering" is just realizing that I was married that long, lol. Oh, and the fact that the Colonel is one and will probably pin a star here soon, and our ongoing joke was that if he made General that he would need a new wife...funny how things happen :)

The "shuddering" is just realizing that I was married that long, lol. Oh, and the fact that the Colonel is one and will probably pin a star here soon, and our ongoing joke was that if he made General that he would need a new wife...funny how things happen :)

Ya gotta love that, that is real don't you?

Lutz, Blake, Omac, this d line from end to end. There are some certain high spots to anticipate. Mason and Grant in the backfield, Prosch as an All Am ain't exactly chopped liver, he is a brick wall walking.

just found it, thank you madame......it is an .org instead of a .com. SW Huntsvegas arts collective with a theatre, looks like a cool place actually, chock full of all kinds of different artist. Interesting.

Edited by telling tiger