THE ASYLUM

bigbird

I hate waiting. I want it now.

Are we still talking about the Auburn football program, or is this an admission of a deeper inner emotion.?

I ain't afraid Heidi will protect me.

Who the heck am I kidding she would let me get the crap beat out of me. Now if its her Mom that's another story. God she loves her Mommy

Shug J.

Ok last one but a little curve ball. The story behind this song concerning Suggie........... Shug being a Theta Chi would come over to the frat. house every now then especially in the spring. So on a Friday afternoon Shug just shows up. Well some of us had been drinking since very early that day and our huge speakers was blaring this song out from our Jukebox. Speakers were set up outside. He walks up and ask who is that singing that song.

Long story short everytime he came to the frat house he ask for that song to be played...............................Guess he was a Stewart fan?

One of the greatest men I have ever met.....and his wife was just as great.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I hate waiting. I want it now.

Are we still talking about the Auburn football program, or is this an admission of a deeper inner emotion.?

Yes

I am normally not a fan of this crew, for the most part they always pick unwinnable battles in a medium of their own choosing that fights those in mediums that can turn on a dime and have much wider listenerships/viewerships.

this isn't bad, but it is soooooooooo overly polite. Call a joker a damn joker and be done with it. Next.

It’s like taking the keys away from one of your parents; there’s no easy way, there’s no right way, but it has to be done and just wish it was over and done with.

Hey guys...

Sorry I've been MIA so long, just overwhelmingly busy. Things here are going great and the family has adjusted well. James has had a few minor bleeding episodes, but nothing major to report. Madison is #1 in her class (I didn't know they kept up with things like that for 4th grade, but they do) Amanda is substituting while looking for a job and I'm doing my thing. A wild cat has now claimed us(thanks Amanda for feeding it) and the kids have named it Purcy because it purrs so much...uggh, I hate cats, and apparently Maggie does too. The football team is 6-0 and the secondary has had 7 INTS :hellyeah:

I hate that I can't be with y'all as much as I once was, but know that all of you are in my thoughts and prayers.

-John

Dang almost like old times in here, Birdie, Pops and Golf's music hour. now if we just had Drac, A4E, blondie, AA and 88. Do I have to take you folks hostage to get you all home at one time? Geesh. :yes:

I like the theory, but I'm not convinced that works all the time. It also gets us one day closer to Saturday and well............they haven't been so great lately.

Edited by telling tiger