THE ASYLUM

bigbird

I didn't catch the show, was it good?

What it THE HELL is Chizik's wife talking about in her facebook post. Some people just need to know when to shut up, there is enough bad publicity right now.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Yes, it was. There are lots of good shows on tv this fall. Great lineup. Anyone watching Go On with Matthew Perry. That guy is funny, funny, funny.

I didn't catch the show, was it good?

What it THE HELL is Chizik's wife talking about in her facebook post. Some people just need to know when to shut up, there is enough bad publicity right now.

Barney, I was afraid they would make people into Conway Twitty like stereotypes. They made it very modern, realistic and extremely well done. Some political drama, some relationship drama and a decent view of the industry.

Ditto on Mrs. C, she just needs to shut up as does everyone. We need some coaching leadership that will shut up the chattering masses on social media. TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hope you feel better Mr. Strep, yelling at the TV when the Yakkees play might not help...

I'm liking Eff's idea of a horseradish sauce, I'm waiting on her to post one from the eff test kitchen, the woman can cook and has a recipe brain. Scary good.

Hope you feel better Mr. Strep, yelling at the TV when the Yakkees play might not help...

I'm liking Eff's idea of a horseradish sauce, I'm waiting on her to post one from the eff test kitchen, the woman can cook and has a recipe brain. Scary good.

Come on Eff give us that recipe.....as for the Yanks that's true my old heart just can't take close or especially extra inning games anymore

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I did a little research yesterday and have the basics- mayo, horseradish, ketchup, and cayenne.

I'm thinking 1 c. mayo , 2 TBS horseradish, tsp ketchup and cayenne to your taste. May need to tweek it, but it's a start.

CM and KF are interchangable. Clint is atleast willing to go through his reads. Honestly, right now it doesn't matter who we put back there. I would rather see Wallace start than the other two.

Oh dear God those Damn Yankees win AGAIN. Don't you just hate them good lord almighty win win and win.

Before any of you beautiful people :dunno: jump on my ass consider our Tigers suck for now and my Steelers ain't that hot as well.........so all I got is my Yankees.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Good morning beautiful people, especially you A4E. I was beginning to worry that you had gotten meningitis from one of those steroid shots for back pains. Good to see you.

No meningitis and no shots. It's been a busy week for me. The only times I could get on were at night after the asylum lights out horn sounded. How's effie and the crew? I have a good feeling about today.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

We're good. All of us are home today and everyone is still piled up in their beds. But they deserve the sleep. We had homecoming last night, and our hornets pulled out the regional win. I chaperoned the dance last night and that was fun. (sarcasm there) May have to make a trip to the ER later, we thought the cheerleader had jammed her fingers but now are thinking they may be broken. Of course, there's nothing that they can do but at least we'll know. How's the back?

The back is much better. Thanks. Supposed to go back to chiropractor Monday but I probably won't. Cheerleading is a dangerous sport. Injuries are common... but broken fingers? Or did she do it at the dance? I hope it (they) are just jammed.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

She did it in practice while practicing for a dance that they were working on for the peprally. She had to do a face freeze and hurt her two middle fingers on her right hand while going down in that move. She did it Thursday and we just figured they were jammed, but not they are turning all sorts of colors.

Ouch!! Those pretty blues, purples, yellows and greens are not meant to be skin colors. That doesn't sound good. You probably should get them checked.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Yep, I'm going to call our pediatrician and see if they can do the x-ray there without having to go to ER. I think they are open on Saturdays.

How's your fam?