THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Same here. I'm not one to quickly jump on the fire someone bandwagon. But there is clearly a problem. And if you weren't doing your job, wouldn't you lose it? At this point, I think the best thing that our coaching staff can do is find the problem(whatever it is), define it for the fans/family, and work to fix it. I never expected us to win out, but I didn't expect to be dead last. This is much, much worse than last year and those young guys have a year under their belts. It is surreal, unbelievable.

A. Jacobs needs to go

B. Chizik needs to be fired

C. Rest of the staff needs to go, including Yox

D. Try to get BVG to stay (I bet he is gone after this season, no matter what)

E. Tim Jackson and everyone else associated with Dye needs to go

F. Dye needs to stay on his farm

G. Hire someone with NO Auburn ties, cut the "Auburn Family" BS, and get someone that can coach and teach these kids how to play football.

f*^(&)_& pathetic........

and the right Reverend Barney delivers the sermon of the century, AMEN!!!!!!!! :bow:

I would add, I don't blame BVG if he leaves. In their right mind who could blame him? I'm willing to bet he thinks he was sold a BS load of goods to get him here and frankly I feel that way for him.

Edited by telling tiger

Good morning inmates!! I've been lurking (and disagreeing with most of your opinions); I kid of course. I have been struggling with the same thing a4e has, chronic back pain, and haven't really felt like posting lately. Mine is long term, surgicallyonly-fixable, with all the possible side effects of paralysis, etc, so it's a matter of grin and bear it. Thank goodness my pain has taken my mind off the pain lower in my anatomy that is called Auburn football. Unfortunately, I know too much, and the situation is about as bad as your imigination will allow you to go. Tragically, it;s not immediately fixable. Anyway, sorry for the negatives, and I wish all my friends well. Thanks for providing some interesting conversation during my down time.