THE ASYLUM

bigbird

We're all good. The son, his GF and three other couples drove to Tunica yesterday to spend the weekend, then got up early this morning to go represent in The Grove and go to the game. I texted him at 8:02 and they were already walking around campus.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

My parents have been to the Grove and they said it's very nice. They know how to tailgate at OM.

We have an appt. at 10, so I may miss kickoff. Yell loud for me please! Laters!

Hey afer, missed seeing you around. hope all is well.

Golf yeah,yeah,yeah :puke1: CC pitched a masterful game.DAMN I HATE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hope the cheerleader is ok effer, let us know when you get back.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Yep. It kinda looks like someone drew down the side of her finger with a black magic marker. And they are pretty chubby too.

^^^^^^ This is what i will need to do for my emotions and my eyeballs if I watch much more AU football this year.

Jack Daniels serves to help with coping with the current state of Auburn football quite well.

^^^^^^ This is what i will need to do for my emotions and my eyeballs if I watch much more AU football this year.

Jack Daniels serves to help with coping with the current state of Auburn football quite well.

That or his south of the border cousin.

Hey Eff, I know it is football day today, but tomorrow is zombie day! Have you read any of the books yet? I finished the Compendium One the other day (that has like the first 7 or 8 books or so in it. Compendium Two just came out recently, but when I saw it at BAM the other day, it was 60 bucks. It is cheaper on Amazon, and my sister will probably get it, even though she already has all of the regular books that are in the Compendium.

I am now reading the novel-like-book titled "Rise of the Governor". The next novel, also about the governor, titled "Road to Woodbury" comes out Tuesday.

EVERYONE knows vampires aren't real...... :-\

You're joking, right? Do you know how many I've met? I figured your count, no pun.........OK, pun intended, would be more.