THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Hey Eff, I know it is football day today, but tomorrow is zombie day! Have you read any of the books yet? I finished the Compendium One the other day (that has like the first 7 or 8 books or so in it. Compendium Two just came out recently, but when I saw it at BAM the other day, it was 60 bucks. It is cheaper on Amazon, and my sister will probably get it, even though she already has all of the regular books that are in the Compendium.

I am now reading the novel-like-book titled "Rise of the Governor". The next novel, also about the governor, titled "Road to Woodbury" comes out Tuesday.

Had no idea there were books, other than the comic editions. Haven't read them. Dish dropped AMC so I may have to find a place to watch tomorrow night.

Happy football and Zombie eve day, Drac.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Fearless and True@FearlessandTrue

Sports are the most fiendish instruments of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of man.

via twitter, not me btw

Edited by FEARLESSANDTRUE

I will be extremely angry if there is another, "apology" offered. The time for talk has long since passed. This a complete and total embarrassment on every level possible. We are in sole position of last place in the west. With ZERO prospects of improving it.

A. The first thing I want to see is a total lockdown on tweets and social medias from the team, we are not talking on the field we should not talk off it.

B. That includes spouses of the staff. NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

C. I am as mobile as the two previous QB's, put Wallace in to do something other than run or run a running play. God knows he could not be any worse than what we have had.

D. I'm too damn angry to continue. temp rant end/

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I don't even think your rant covered a quarter of the problems AU has right now.

E. Tackle for Pete's sake!

F. Uh, what's a lineman? I'm not sure we know.

G. Offensive coordinator is offensive

When a 185 pound QB drags 3 interior defense guys into the endzone with him from 3 yards away, we have some seriously physically weak players. We are weak ,slow and undersized and that's just the coaching staff.

The worst Auburn football I have ever seen and I have seen alot of Auburn football. I don't know what to think. It has to be blamed on the coaching but some of the things these players do (or don't do) is just plain old fundamental football. They don't have basic fundamental football knowledge that should have come in middle school or at least high school. The problem starts with coaching. We have great recruiters who can get the talent here but nothing is done after that. If we fire the coaches, we probably lose the recruits. That is a dilemma that must be addressed. Also, it is time for Yox to go, we are not physically fit or strong. Look at other teams, the players have muscle definition in the arms and shoulders. We have very few who have anything close to the other teams. It makes me physically ill to watch this team play or attempt to play.

A. Jacobs needs to go

B. Chizik needs to be fired

C. Rest of the staff needs to go, including Yox

D. Try to get BVG to stay (I bet he is gone after this season, no matter what)

E. Tim Jackson and everyone else associated with Dye needs to go

F. Dye needs to stay on his farm

G. Hire someone with NO Auburn ties, cut the "Auburn Family" BS, and get someone that can coach and teach these kids how to play football.

f*^(&)_& pathetic........

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

The worst Auburn football I have ever seen and I have seen alot of Auburn football. I don't know what to think. It has to be blamed on the coaching but some of the things these players do (or don't do) is just plain old fundamental football. They don't have basic fundamental football knowledge that should have come in middle school or at least high school. The problem starts with coaching. We have great recruiters who can get the talent here but nothing is done after that. If we fire the coaches, we probably lose the recruits. That is a dilemma that must be addressed. Also, it is time for Yox to go, we are not physically fit or strong. Look at other teams, the players have muscle definition in the arms and shoulders. We have very few who have anything close to the other teams. It makes me physically ill to watch this team play or attempt to play.

The question is "How can you have 2 top 10 recruiting classes and still not be productive?" It does fall on coaching, as bad as I hate to say it. I'm just ready for this season to end. So very sad.