2013 4* DE Tashawn Bower (LSU signee)

kkolumbo

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Losing him confuses me. Surely he wasn't put off by us taking Daniels. Competition at LSU will be more fierce. :dunno:

Two things.

1. He wasn't really committed, as he never seriously reaffirmed his commitment after the coaching change.

2. I think a player of his caliber might think it's disloyal for Auburn to bring in new studs at his position. I wouldn't agree, but I can see it being a factor.

You never know. Good kid, wish him well.

This was his twitter byline the last few days. Had noticed it but now it stands out a little more.

Voodo Fe' Culture Be Different. Be Defiant. Be Free.

Losing him confuses me. Surely he wasn't put off by us taking Daniels. Competition at LSU will be more fierce. :dunno:/>

Maybe, maybe not. They lost their top 3-4 DEs to the draft. We only lost our best one.

I'll be honest, I hate losing this kid. I think highly of him though for doing his due diligence and coming down this past weekend to see if AU was where he really wanted to be. He also did this on his own dime, class act.

Yeah< i just read LSU also on Twitter?? Hope it's wrong, if so 2 years in a row they snag a top LB from us.

Bower is not a LB. Bower most likely would have come to AU if Daniels did not. Daniels signed with us so TB decided to go elsewhere. Wish him luck. The FL fans are most likly pretty upset. Everyone thought TB would go to FL if he was not going to AU.

Some are saying he is still undecided, and only picked up the LSU hat because he was on the spot. To be seen where he sends his LOI.

has he signed or what with LSU. I can't find anything other then UF still expect to sign him.... If not then we need to change the title of thread.

Well you have that power. (about time you finally got out of bed)

has he signed or what with LSU. I can't find anything other then UF still expect to sign him.... If not then we need to change the title of thread.

Well you have that power. (about time you finally got out of bed)

hell I've already had a 6 pack and a pack of cig's

Archived