2013 4* DE Tashawn Bower (LSU signee)

kkolumbo

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

has he signed or what with LSU. I can't find anything other then UF still expect to sign him.... If not then we need to change the title of thread.

Well you have that power. (about time you finally got out of bed)

hell I've already had a 6 pack and a pack of cig's

:bow:

now I see were a UF site had him signed to them and has just taken it down???????????????????/

premature e-faxulation

Cyrus all over in reverse?

http://www.mycentraljersey.com/article/20130206/NJSPORTS/302060021/Immaculata-s-Tashawn-Bower-picks-LSU-over-Florida

I thought maybe Florida, then LSU and I was going back-and-forth all night and this morning,” Bower said, “but you’ve got to go with your gut feeling and your heart and that’s where my heart led me.”

fwiw, that probably drops this out of a top 10 recruiting class, absent some pretty big surprises of course. Stars aside (and no sour grapes, Bower would have been great to have), our landing Ford, Elder or Mr. ND may be more important for Auburn in this class anyway, we've done well today w/ DEs.

fwiw, that probably drops this out of a top 10 recruiting class, absent some pretty big surprises of course. Stars aside (and no sour grapes, Bower would have been great to have), our landing Ford, Elder or Mr. ND may be more important for Auburn in this class anyway, we've done well today w/ DEs.

IMO it doesn't matter where we finish ranking wise. This staff has done a tremendous job and we have had a fantastic day. We have gotten a lot of kids at positions of need for us. I am absolutely tickled at what we have done today!!

Guess he was afraid of the competition with Lawson and Daniels having already committed. I am happy with two that we signed. Would have loved to have him but it is what it is.

how is this a surprise? I've been reading for days on this Aufamily site that Bower would only sign with us if elijah daniel didn't flip from Ole Miss to us. not yeldon-like at all

looks like it was going to be an 'either'...'or' situation. No way we would get both of them....and ED took the mystery out of it by sending his LOI at the crack ot dawn.

Archived