2013 4* DE Tashawn Bower (LSU signee)

kkolumbo

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just saw where he tweeted that he's on the plane headed home. Any feedback on his visit? He tweeted yesterday that somebody stole his charger (I assume phone).

Tashawn Bower@TashawnBower

So I guess the player that I let use my charger that was already in the wall, took it.. Great

@Howell1A don't even know, looked like a heavier guy linemen or somethin

Dismukes will probably be blamed for this too.....

Don't forget this one:

@TashawnBower

Okay, he has my charger #goodpeople

If he wants his charger back, he's gonna have to sign with Auburn! :Sing:

Bower just spent his own money to fly to Auburn on an unofficial visit so he could hang out with his future teammates. I think that's a good indication that he's solid.

Bower just spent his own money to fly to Auburn on an unofficial visit so he could hang out with his future teammates. I think that's a good indication that he's solid.

I need to go take my temperature, but I do agree with you. That said a lot to me about him and Auburn.

I need to go take my temperature, but I do agree with you. That said a lot to me about him and Auburn.

I agree with both of you. I am really starting to like Bower a lot. I think he may have some leadership in him.

Just said that his final decision is on NSD and that he wont be saying before then. I hope we can hang on to him.

If Tashawn stays with his AU commit and hen signs with us, losing Foster won't sting as much. Heck, we might even pick up another LB or or two that's far better then RF.

fwiw- 2 items to pass along:

Feb 3, 2:17 PM ET, By Dave Hooker | ESPN.com

Auburn has made itself a finalist for one of the top defensive ends in the nation. LSU, Florida and Florida State, however, are firmly in the mix as well.

http://insider.espn....for-espn-150-de

Feb 4, 1:26 PM ET

Whatever rumors going around about where i'll sign are false. The school I will sign to will be announced Wednesday. Not saying who in advance

https://twitter.com/TashawnBower

Boy I miss the days when kids sat around waiting for the mail to see if they got a scholarship offer from their favorite school....and where a visit from a head coach made headlines in the local newspaper.

Times have changed ...and not for the better in many ways. :no:

Boy I miss the days when kids sat around waiting for the mail to see if they got a scholarship offer from their favorite school....and where a visit from a head coach made headlines in the local newspaper.

I can remember seeing Coach Dye at a Gardendale High game back in the day when he was recruiting Jeff Parks.The game was at Tarrant .That was one of the biggest things to happen to Gardendale.It made the papers and the whole area was abuzz for weeks.

So true, so true.

If he is already committed to AU then why does he need to have an announcement? Sorry if this question has already been asked.

Drama.

If he is already committed to AU then why does he need to have an announcement? Sorry if this question has already been asked.

Drama.

Suspense

These kids are 18 years old. If you were that age would you want to have an announcement and feel like a rockstar or just send in an LOI. Maybe he is flipping his commitment but even if he sticks with auburn im sure most every 18 year old kid would want an announcement

Archived