2014 3* OLB Vincent Jackson Jr. (USF signee)

ellitor

Vincent Jackson, Jr.

quote:

@VMJacksonJr: Now I see why most of the kids de-committed from Auburn & committed to Bama

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Wuh??

Where did you see that and when ? I just checked his twitter and this is the last thing he said about AU and it was about 1:30 pm Eastern.

4516c76dd4bccde48c25589488533c5a_normal.jpeg Vincent Jackson Jr.@VMJacksonJr 9h

What do you think of Auburn? — I love AU, family atmosphere http://ask.fm/a/4q39mi4n

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know saw it on secrant and was fishing for a reason why he would have said it. I also saw that tweet about loving AU.

Don't know saw it on secrant and was fishing for a reason why he would have said it. I also saw that tweet about loving AU.

I think somebody is playing games on SECRant. It's not on his twitter account.

As my father told me. Don't believe what you hear but half of what you see. In this case believe very little of what you read.

I can see the commercial with the fisherman and the dollar bill, "ohh, you gonna have to be quickah dan dat!"

I'm not sure what the deal is with this kid. He has all the physical tools and a frame that could carry 15-20 more lbs. He has a ton of offers but I'm thinking the majority of the bigger ones aren't commitable.

I'm not sure what the deal is with this kid. He has all the physical tools and a frame that could carry 15-20 more lbs. He has a ton of offers but I'm thinking the majority of the bigger ones aren't commitable .

Spell check doesn't always work ;D

Please don't post crap from the SECr unless you can find the original source. TIA.

Archived