2014 3* OLB Vincent Jackson Jr. (USF signee)

ellitor

Kids a big Bama fan, will go there if the opportunity arises...

He has a committable offer from them. They want him BADLY.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kids a big Bama fan, will go there if the opportunity arises...

He has a committable offer from them. They want him BADLY.

I can see this young man playing on Sundays in 3-4 years.

• 2 weeks later...

Are we recruiting him at all at this point? I would love to see him at AU but his love of sabear would be hard to overcome. Are he and SDH not almost clones?

Are we recruiting him at all at this point? I would love to see him at AU but his love of sabear would be hard to overcome. Are he and SDH not almost clones?

No sure what you mean by almost clones but Jackson may be next up if Evans goes elsewhere.

No sure what you mean by almost clones but Jackson may be next up if Evans goes elsewhere.

Just similar body types and film. I guess? Sometimes confuse myself E. And that brings me to why Evans hasn't committed as yet. Seems kinda funny for some reason like maybe someone else has his ear. I would not be upset trading Evans for Jackson at all.

Just similar body types and film. I guess? Sometimes confuse myself E. And that brings me to why Evans hasn't committed as yet. Seems kinda funny for some reason like maybe someone else has his ear. I would not be upset trading Evans for Jackson at all.

There is no rush on Evans. He plans to commit before the end of summer.

• 1 month later...

Hope we make it competitive, otherwise it could be a negative. Not trying to be a Debbie downer; however, if the IB is anything like all the others excluding 2010, then its not a very positive affair.

Hope we make it competitive, otherwise it could be a negative. Not trying to be a Debbie downer; however, if the IB is anything like all the others excluding 2010, then its not a very positive affair.

Win or lose Bama will be in the fight of their lives.

Vincent Jackson Jr. ‏@VMJacksonJr

Looks like my official visit #3 will be @ Auburn for the Iron Bowl on my birthday !

Not sure if he has an offer but I can't think of a better day/game for a guy named Vincent Jackson to become a Tiger.

Has an offer but not commitable at the moment.

I hope he isn't using it to see Bama, being that he seems to be favoring them right now.

I hope he isn't using it to see Bama, being that he seems to be favoring them right now.

Doubtful. Does not have a commitable offer from them either.

Looks like my official visit #3 will be @ Auburn for the Iron Bowl on my birthday !

Not sure if he has an offer but I can't think of a better day/game for a guy named Vincent Jackson to become a Tiger.

Not sure what happened here. He was the #3 LBer on AU's board a month ago.

I think he was always #4 and 4 was a possibility depending on Davis' recovery which has gone very well so far.

Evans. We won't do anything at LB until Evans says no.

Evans. We won't do anything at LB until Evans says no.

In fairness to WDEWDE there was a bit of a change when Davis' injury happened where VJ could have been on board. That appears to have changed though after a couple months of rehab.

Win or lose Bama will be in the fight of their lives.

Thats Right!!!

Vincent Jackson, Jr.

quote:

@VMJacksonJr: Now I see why most of the kids de-committed from Auburn & committed to Bama

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Wuh??

Vincent Jackson, Jr.

quote:

@VMJacksonJr: Now I see why most of the kids de-committed from Auburn & committed to Bama

Wuh??

That is one way not to get to come on an official visit for the iron bowl. I would say thanks but no thanks young man.

Vincent Jackson, Jr.

quote:

Wuh??

$$$$$$ and suits.

Vincent Jackson, Jr.

quote:

Wuh??

If this is true, I hope we drop him like a ...... .......

Vincent Jackson, Jr.

quote:

Wuh??

I would hope this is a response to our coaches blowing him off for better players.

I had never heard of him until this thread.

Archived