2014 3* OLB Vincent Jackson Jr. (USF signee)

ellitor

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well now, how bizarro is he going to be? If he's completely bizarro then he isn't good at football at all. He also doesn't know, because Bo knows :P

• 10 months later...

Visited AU April 14 (friend of OG Isaiah Wynn) and now...

Coach Horton coming by to see me at school tomorrow, War Eagle Baby #WDE

@VMJacksonJr

130322_RIVALS_ORLANDO_0349_8583382250_O150.JPG

Vincent Jackson, OLB

Tampa, Florida

6'3 / 245

247Sports: 3*

ESPN

Rivals: 3*

Scout: 3*

Offers: Alabama, Auburn, Cincinnati, Connecticut, Duke, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Miami (Fl.), Michigan State, Minnesota, Mississippi, Mississippi State, Missouri, NC State, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Oregon, Purdue, Rutgers, South Florida, Syracuse, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Toledo, UCF, USC, Vanderbilt, West Virginia and Wisconsin, among others.

478114.jpg

247Sports photo

Sign him up. Sure tackler. When he hits you, you change direction. Great size already. Could become defensive end if he still has some growing to do.

look at that offer list

I am not saying it'd the case here but a big offer list may not mean much. What you want to look for is are the in state schools offering? Those are true offers. While many out of state offers are not.

I understand but to me even though I am aware he doesn't have a commitable offer from Alabama and probably more on that list. It is still impressive that he has been contacted by that many teams. There has to be something that the coaches like about him. It reminds me of bower last year he had a ton!!! of offers but he never showed that kind of ability on the field but there was something about his potential that had I think it was 40 coaches offering him early in his recruitment.

While I am thinking about it, can we merge this Vincent Jackson thread with the one I started last summer? TIA Link

Mega-putz Musberger called Bo "Vincent Jackson" throughout our bowl game his freshman year. Somebody pointed that out to Bo after the game and he said something like "only my mother calls me that...and only then when I'm in trouble".

but I digress...

It would be pretty cool to have another Vincent Jackson wearing Auburn orange and blue. Heck, we signed 2 more Cam's this year.

I'll take anyone named Vincent Jackson. Although that is a lot an IMPOSSIBLE name to live up to.

FIFY!

We've had VERY good luck with guys named Vincent Jackson in the past!!! I say sign this guy up!

It would be pretty cool to have another Vincent Jackson wearing Auburn orange and blue. Heck, we signed 2 more Cam's this year.

and a Kam...which is pretty doggone close

While I am thinking about it, can we merge this Vincent Jackson thread with the one I started last summer? TIA Link

Done.

• 2 weeks later...
Alabama stayed for the entire practice today, now that's some love #RollTide

@VMJacksonJr

Thanks for the update RIR but I am not alone in saying :puke:

Bo was equally impressed with Bama. Until he wasn't. Hooray for Bizzaro Bo!

Archived