Do any AE members have tickets for the Clemson Game for Sale?

AUrulz

War Eagle to all AE members. My family and I are heading to Atlanta for the Clemson game. I wanted to see if any members might have tickets for sale. This will be my son's first AU game, and I am trying to find tickets in the lower level. I also wanted to ask if anyone knows if I need a ticket for my son who is only one. Thanks:)

Ps September 1 needs to get here soon!

:we:

Upper level tickets available on Clemson's Athletic Website, $60 ea.

Pricey tickets in the lower level on StubHub, other sections as well.  AATIX too.  Haven't decided to pull the trigger on the online tickets myself yet.

War Eagle and good luck. 

:wareagle:

Thanks tigerfan, I too am biding time. I may wait and try to scalp some lower level tickets. I just can't believe the prices people are asking some of their tickets. Good hunting to you too.

Still wondering if anyone knows if I need to plan on buying a ticket for my one year old?

WDE

Yes...even the babies need a ticket :( 

I am just wondering when I am going to get my tickets from AU....maybe I am just being impatient but I would think they would have been mailed by now. 

I`ve 6 scholarship tickets @ 85.00 ea (Facevalue) coming so i will check back when i get them and let you know. And yes, even the one year old will need a ticket!

We're waiting on our season tickets and Clemson tickets too. I think for the fans that ordered their tickets early, those will be mailed Monday, the 20th, and the ones that ordered later, will be shipped after that. Some of our friends got their Clemson tickets today.

I just posted 2 tickets in lower level, Sec 116, row 19, I bought these in a silent auction for $400 and this is what I am asking. These seat are on the 40 yard line

I Have 3 tickets in The AU section 123 row 9. I will take 375.00 total to Auburn fans. Thats what I have in them. If interested email me at jwmau1@aol.com. Tickets Sold.

Archived