And We're Back!

RunInRed

AE member as well. Kind of laughing at the timing of being down and some crazy news going on days ago. Didn't realize how much I'd miss AE/AF boards Glad you guys got things flowing again!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Former AE member here:

Thank you guys for the hard work! I know I'm not the only one that had withdrawals from my daily Auburn forum fix, but I know without any doubt that the wait is worth it!

Once again, thank you all for the hard work and a big WAR EAGLE!

I actually got some work done this week. Now back to the important stuff 15 Days 7 hours and 13 min to kickoff..

Quick question..What's up the "Posted Time"? Seems to be off slightly, but hey, that means the first game will get here quicker!

Quick question..What's up the "Posted Time"? Seems to be off slightly, but hey, that means the first game will get here quicker!

Go up at the top right and click your name, then "My Settings." Change the time zone there.

Is ST not an admin here?

ST has been given all the powers and access he has asked for and will be still be around in full capacity! :)

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like the saying goes, you don't realize how much you appreciate something until it is gone! I need my Auburn news fix in a bad way! :nanner:

Welcome to all the AE posters. I would like to encourage you to check out our TOUCHDOWN AUBURN BOWL in the pinned thread here. This is an annual pick 'em contest we do every year. I need to let the new folks know that we are limited to 180 players for this. IF we push those limits this year, then rest assured I will look into expanding it to more players for the coming years. But, for now, I am limited to 180 players. IF you would like to participate, go to the thread and read through the rules, then post your preseason picks. Week one picks will be posted sunday August 26. Enjoy and I hope some of you will participate. WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!! and WELCOME!!!!

PS...new members should kindly forward all dues payments to my inbox. :big::lol:

Good to have a place to chat about Auburn football again! Lots to catch up on over the past week. Suprises at starting safety spots, CBVG actually said something nice about a player (Kudos Whitaker!), and somehow there is still a QB competition with Mosely not being able to throw the football (dude must have gotten a lot faster...lol)

Thanks for all the hard work in getting it back up Mods!

Tough week arguing with all the turd posters on al.com. Now I feel like I'm home again......although "home" now seems a little different.

Archived