And We're Back!

RunInRed

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should we be able to see the "auburn pictures and graphics/fun & games" forums or are those both still works in progress?

Try it again, see what you get.

Quick question..What's up the "Posted Time"? Seems to be off slightly, but hey, that means the first game will get here quicker!

Go up at the top right and click your name, then "My Settings." Change the time zone there.

Thanks!

Should we be able to see the "auburn pictures and graphics/fun & games" forums or are those both still works in progress?

Solid. Thanks!

Solid. Thanks!

Very welcome sir.

Somehow I knew that weekend projection wasn't really good. Glad We are up and running, Now I don't have to shank myself to releave the withdrawal.

Dang! I never thought I was so attached to this place until this past week. It was misery! Thanks to everyone for their hard work.

I am glad this thing is back up and running. My account from Auburn Eagle did not transfer I dont think but it is ok I have the one I created over here. I will just have to get my posts back up.

War Damn Eagle!

I take it that my designation as a "Department Head" has something to do with post count? I've seen some Assistant Professors and Professors and College Presidents -- so we're organized around academic hierarchy?

I had to be cured of AE mania cold turkey...only to be hooked on AUFamily now! Glad you guys are back online...it was one lonely week. WAR EAGLE!

I take it that my designation as a "Department Head" has something to do with post count? I've seen some Assistant Professors and Professors and College Presidents -- so we're organized around academic hierarchy?

It's based on post count, but once you get above a preset number of posts, you can edit your user title in your profile settings.

Papawill is in the house! I love the look of the site, looking forward to checking every aspect out....how many total Auburn Fans do we have now that the two are merged?

It's based on post count, but once you get above a preset number of posts, you can edit your user title in your profile settings.

Thanks!

:cool:

Is ST not an admin here?

That was one of the first things I noticed too. War Eagle, everyone! :we:

:au:

duuuuuuuuuuude!!!!

I'm (All) in!

(former) AE member and looking forward to poking around some! now i can resume being worthless this weekend by wasting my time with you fine Auburn folks!

War Eagle everyone, glad to be here. Now, where's the goods? We've been without for too long. Thanks for the hard work on getting the site together!

Archived