And We're Back!

RunInRed

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... many late/sleepless nights over the past week to get us to this point.

Indeed. The weekend is here and normal sleep can resume! :bananadance:

I read over the rules but didnt see anything explaining how the warning points work. I noticed that under my post count. Can someone give me a rundown?

I read over the rules but didnt see anything explaining how the warning points work. I noticed that under my post count. Can someone give me a rundown?

So you have that also huh? I didin't see it on anybody but me. I thought somebody from AE had tipped them off that I was a trouble maker or something.

The 'remember me' box should prevent repeat logins...

As far as resetting your password, from the top right navigation bar click on your name and select 'My Settings.' Then, to the left find the 'Email and Password' link.

Thank you sir!

suck up!!!!

The 'remember me' box should prevent repeat logins...

As far as resetting your password, from the top right navigation bar click on your name and select 'My Settings.' Then, to the left find the 'Email and Password' link.

Thank you sir!

suck up!!!!

:laugh: I have to be. Somebody banned me DURING the merger. :gofig:

I came over from AE as well. I don't post a lot, but I read a lot. I liked the Eagle board because it was well policed, and some of the premium boards have gotten out of hand.

rrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRR Eagle, HEY!

Man, I'm outta breath! I've been holding "WAAAAA..." for a week waiting for the Eagle to land.

Great to be here. Great to see some familiar names in this thread. Can't wait to meet the rest.

WDE!

The only person that can see YOUR warning points is YOU and mods/admins. No one else can see them, nor can you see theirs.

Archived