And We're Back!

RunInRed

It sure is nice to have AE back up and running again. Thanks to all those that made it possible. Now we can focus on FOOTBALL!!!! :)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Testing - 1, 2, ...

Another AE transplant,

but I was a newbie Luddite over there, too.

If I/you see this, I'm in (though I'll probably stumble around a day or two learning navigation?)

Glad to be here AE transplant also, Love the layout of the site and thanks to all for the hard work put in bringing it all together.

Glad we are back. War Eagle all!!!!

Is there an area I can go to figure out how to move around the site. I can't find any way to send PM's and just stuff of that nature. Thanks!

I am glad this thing is back up and running. My account from Auburn Eagle did not transfer I dont think but it is ok I have the one I created over here. I will just have to get my posts back up.

War Damn Eagle!

Shoot me a PM or send an email to admin@aufamily.com and we'll gladly look into it...

Being an old AE follower I have to say I like AU Family so far. It has a lot of great features. I just wish I could change the background from white.. Any way I can change it to blue like we had on AE?

Being an old AE follower I have to say I like AU Family so far. It has a lot of great features. I just wish I could change the background from white.. Any way I can change it to blue like we had on AE?

Yea the white is really straining my eyes. But It's gonna take me a while to adjust to the site itself. I'm getting around just feels like everything is out of place. I'm sure in a few weeks I'll be all good.

chat doesn't work for me at work >< guess I'll have to use it at home.

Glad we are up and going. I am an ex AE'er but happy to be here. WDE

We're working on an AE theme/skin .. just give us a little bit of time. Trying to make sure everyone can get in the doors first! :)

We're working on an AE theme/skin .. just give us a little bit of time. Trying to make sure everyone can get in the doors first! :)

Thanks. Love the site!

I like this, took a good site and made it better!:yes:

Two questions...

How do I set it up so I don't have to sign in every time I come here? (the "remember me" box is checked)

How can I re-set my password?

Thanks!

The 'remember me' box should prevent repeat logins...

As far as resetting your password, from the top right navigation bar click on your name and select 'My Settings.' Then, to the left find the 'Email and Password' link.

The 'remember me' box should prevent repeat logins...

As far as resetting your password, from the top right navigation bar click on your name and select 'My Settings.' Then, to the left find the 'Email and Password' link.

Thank you sir!

Archived