Welcome to the BEST free AU fan site in the world!

DJ_Hatch

Thanks for the in for, DJ. Informative as always. I'm glad you are over here and I look forward to your insight on the recruiting trail. By the way, I know I, like so many others waited anxiously for the site to get up and running but it was certainly worth the wait.

has any one noticed the times are all off when you post something. sites clock must be off lol

Click on the down arrow next to your name in the upper right corner. Then click on Settings. Find the Time settings and set it to your time zone. War Eagle!!

Although I like the new site, it's not very iPhone friendly. The text is really small and the pages don't support pinching to enlarge the screen size. Does anyone know if there are any plans to make the site more iPhone friendly?

I use this site primarily on my iPhone.

There is a link to a mobile version of the site at the bottom of the page. Left side.

I had the same problem but I was still going through my old link for auburn eagle but once I tryed going through au family it went to the mobile version automatically big difference when you are on your phone.

Thanks for the info on the time mine was on london time, working great now

I have really enjoyed how much things have picked up in the recruiting forum since our new friends joined us. Thanks for the shot in the arm, folks, welcome, and keep up the great work!

Archived