PM's

Stripe

TRied to send and PM but keep getting told that the member can't recieve any messages. Is there a known issue with this?

There is a 100 conversation limit over here. There were no limits on AE. The person you are sending the PM to needs to clean out his or her messages. This can be done item by item or as a whole. The counts can be seen on the left side of the page when you open the PM page.

There is a 100 conversation limit over here. There were no limits on AE. The person you are sending the PM to needs to clean out his or her messages. This can be done item by item or as a whole. The counts can be seen on the left side of the page when you open the PM page.

I can not see a trash can as was stated in the message thread to delete them all as a whole A4E.

Hey Bird and Golf, Clean out your inbox! I'm trying to message you!

I can not see a trash can as was stated in the message thread to delete them all as a whole A4E.

Click edit on the left by your conversations and it will show up.

Click edit on the left by your conversations and it will show up.

COOL!

Thanks for the knowledge and quick responce.

Open the envelope. Click on "view all Messages". A box on the left contains the message counts. Click on "edit" in the box and the trash can will appear.

Open the envelope. Click on "view all Messages". A box on the left contains the message counts. Click on "edit" in the box and the trash can will appear.

ok Mr. Post Booster. Weegs already answered that. :tease:

OOps. I didn't see that. One more. :happydance:

OOps. I didn't see that. One more. :happydance:

Touche :rollin:

Archived