Met Hunter Morris again

Probably last time I will get to meet him. The way he's playing I would be surprised if he was in Huntsville next year.

Got a picture of him holding the figure right after he signed it and got a pair of his batting gloves. :happydance:

post-42131-0-75645200-1345840599_thumb.j

post-42131-0-39427100-1345840621_thumb.j

post-42131-0-18070400-1345840627_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...

Hunter won the Southern League MVP award yesterday. He will be in Nashville next year or more likely trade bate for a veteran, as the Brewers will have Corey Hart play 1B next year. He had a great year and just looks like a solid ball player.

Hunter won the Southern League MVP award yesterday. He will be in Nashville next year or more likely trade bate for a veteran, as the Brewers will have Corey Hart play 1B next year. He had a great year and just looks like a solid ball player.

Yes. Congrats to Hunter. I hope he gets a shot at the big league club next year. Or gets trade to a team where he has a shot.

• 3 weeks later...

Corey Hart is only signed through 2013 so if the brewers find themselves out of contention during the trade deadline then I could see them trading Corey to a contender and bringing up Morris to finish out the year. All of that is contingent on Morris continuing to advance at AAA.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived