Floyd Mayweather Bets 3 Million on Michigan

E'Town4Bama

He will lose the bet and Michigan the game. Remember Delany called Bama "That team" earlier this summer. Bama will take that disrespect out on Michigan.

No wonder most boxers who make millions during their careers are broke 3 years after retirement. Too many shots to head? BAMA wins this game by 20 or more.

Here is my take. When someone starts putting up this kind of money, they have information that the rest of us do not have (or at least think they have inside info).

Here is my take. When someone starts putting up this kind of money, they have information that the rest of us do not have (or at least think they have inside info).

Yep, I think your on to something here .... Did AJ go to Vegas over the summer????????????

I read an article on FM while waiting for a haircut. This is not uncommon behavior for FM, he is a compulsive gambler and needs to bet big in order to be interested.

The article was about a time he lost a gambling ticket which he won and was worth 2 million. He did not take any time out of his schedule to look for it. A worker did find it the next day and they carried the $ around in a duffle bag.

I read an article on FM while waiting for a haircut. This is not uncommon behavior for FM, he is a compulsive gambler and needs to bet big in order to be interested.

The article was about a time he lost a gambling ticket which he won and was worth 2 million. He did not take any time out of his schedule to look for it. A worker did find it the next day and they carried the $ around in a duffle bag.

WOW!!

I wonder how he felt about this...

Michigan coach Brady Hoke said Friday that both starting running backFitzgerald Toussaint and backup defensive end Frank Clark had been suspended for one game and would not make the trip to Dallas for the No. 8 Wolverines' season opener against second-ranked Alabama.

http://espn.go.com/c...ma-crimson-tide

He made about $400K when Bama beat LSU for the title. That same month he won $1.8 million betting on one basketball game and $900,000 betting on another. But then again, he made 50 million this past May. I would agree he is a compulsive gambler.

Archived