2013 3* WR De'Runnya Wilson

ellitor

• 2 months later...

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Auburn's old staff offered him last week. Auburn's new staff offered him this week. New coordinator Rhett Lashlee was on campus on Tuesday to get an up-close look at what game film doesn't do justice when it comes to Wilson."

according to mark murphy,as of a couple of mintes ago,we have offered

Now that is real time info. Is there a public link to it?

"Auburn's old staff offered him last week. Auburn's new staff offered him this week. New coordinator Rhett Lashlee was on campus on Tuesday to get an up-close look at what game film doesn't do justice when it comes to Wilson."

Cool

Every team would have to plan for that fella, unless his hands are made out of bricks!

Yeah, and the likelyhood of that is about 0%. He is a basketball player as well and I don't know if I have ever seen a BB to FB transition player that couldn't catch. (Tony Gonzalez, Brandon Marshall, Antonio Gates, Alshon Jeffrey, Jimmy Graham, Calvin Johnson) This guy would probably be a bit too small to play blocking TE and at his height the health of his knees would be a concern but the upside might be huge. Having a QB the size of JJ would make this guy very difficult to stop in a CGM offense. Hope we get him.

WDE

Huge/tall (who's going to defend), big/heavy (who's going to tackle) and a name that you can't forget. Sounds good to me. I keep wondering how many yards he will gain after the catch.

We never get big WR this would be a great addition

He stated that he prefers and would choose basketball over football. Tony Barbee has been visiting him so hopefully we offer the chance to do both.

The big thing with "Bear" is his raw talent, hopefully we can bring in a WR coach that turn him into a real playmaker. It would also be cool potentially seeing two football players suiting up for Barbee's squad.

• 3 weeks later...

Free from AUC

3-star WR De'Runnya Wilson from Wenonah in Birmingham, Ala., named Auburn his leader following an unofficial visit Sunday. He spent a lot of time with Gus Malzahn and Dameyune Craig. Full story coming soon.

In a proper S&C program his 40 time will be clocked faster than a 4.56 and it will be done properly with laser start/finish too

Archived