Anybody else Notice?

Roos

I have no problems with bammers being on this board, but be careful about bad-mouthing their team. I know many bama fans, and they are all very nice and cordial, but at the first comment about saban being a douche-bag, or anything negative about their team, they turn into the most vile, putrid, hate-spewing people you could ever meet.

Pefect example: When coach Dye said he wouldn't trade Chizik for "10 Sabans", I actually heard a bammer say "Pat Dye can go f--- himself". Why would this upset a bama fan? They obviously love their coach, but to say this about Coach Dye is pretty ridiculous. All the trash we hear about Chizik, and I don't want to fight someone. It's just words!!!

My approach here has never been vile or hate-spewing. .

Naw, you just run and hide for several months when you realize you were completely wrong about Cam and Auburn AND still have yet to say it!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have no problems with bammers being on this board, but be careful about bad-mouthing their team. I know many bama fans, and they are all very nice and cordial, but at the first comment about saban being a douche-bag, or anything negative about their team, they turn into the most vile, putrid, hate-spewing people you could ever meet.

Pefect example: When coach Dye said he wouldn't trade Chizik for "10 Sabans", I actually heard a bammer say "Pat Dye can go f--- himself". Why would this upset a bama fan? They obviously love their coach, but to say this about Coach Dye is pretty ridiculous. All the trash we hear about Chizik, and I don't want to fight someone. It's just words!!!

Naw, you just run and hide for several months when you realize you were completely wrong about Cam and Auburn AND still have yet to say it!!!

I never stated my opinions one way or another about Cam. I could be wearing Cam pajamas for all you know...

I never stated my opinions one way or another about Cam. I could be wearing Cam pajamas for all you know...

BS, you made it clear that you thought Cam, et.al. were dirty, then disappeared for months, then in April when the NCAA cleared AU and Cam, not a peep about it b/c you don't wanna say you were wrong!!!

BS, you made it clear that you thought Cam, et.al. were dirty, then disappeared for months, then in April when the NCAA cleared AU and Cam, not a peep about it b/c you don't wanna say you were wrong!!!
No. I said I had my own opinions about Cam, and that y'all didn't need another Bama fan floating around the site while you were dealing with that crap - and that your championship season should be the focus, so I bowed out.

I also bowed out last year after we won the national championship...again...

My approach here has never been vile or hate-spewing. I'm more in the highly annoying and often sarcastic camp.

And I actually joined in the standing ovation given to Pat Dye when they cermoniously named the field in his honor before the Iron Bowl.

My apologies. That part of the comment was not directed at you, but it does fit the group of bama fans that I know. Some are in my family!! Speak not of the great Saban, lest you bring down the wrath of the Nation!!! It's all fun and games mostly, but every now and then, they can get downright mean.

My approach here has never been vile or hate-spewing. I'm more in the highly annoying and often sarcastic camp.

And I actually joined in the standing ovation given to Pat Dye when they cermoniously named the field in his honor before the Iron Bowl.

My apologies. That part of the comment was not directed at you, but it does fit the group of bama fans that I know. Some are in my family!! Speak not of the great Saban, lest you bring down the wrath of the Nation!!! It's all fun and games mostly, but every now and then, they can get downright mean.

Ha it fits the description of a number of Bama fans I know as well. ;)

TheSpot.gif

That is absolutely hilarious, and unfreaking real. Dude's foot moved twice and he then looks back to make sure he puts the ball on the marker. Good grief.

No. I said I had my own opinions about Cam, and that y'all didn't need another Bama fan floating around the site while you were dealing with that crap - and that your championship season should be the focus, so I bowed out.

I may get bashed for this but thank you for handling that with class BG.

OK bammer boy, we got it, uat's the best and everyone else is a distant second. Now that we have that out of the way, please explain the video. I'm dying to hear... :popcorn:

I'm not saying that. I'm just saying UGA doesn't blow my socks off. I don't think they're the best team in the east right now.

What video?

yeah UGA looked like UGA against Tenn, always a top 10 team that just hates winning for some reason, Tenn looked just as weak. Feel like UGA is going down this Saturday in Columbia. Also it would look bad for Auburn, but I wouldn't be surprised if Florida not only wins, but makes it ugly Saturday.

We just need to focus on winning the game ahead of us. As far as bama goes I don't know if it was just a lack of motivation thing or what but ole miss gave them a good game and they appeared to have some weaknesses. Time will tell if it is real or just a one night mishap. The idea that bama is the clear winner of the sec isn't set in my mind yet. Ole miss gave them a fair game with what may be the only QB situation struggling more than ours.

I personally couldn't bash anyone as gullible as you appear to be.

Bama is beatable. Punch them in the mouth and they will act as human as the rest of us. Bullies usually do.

Bama is beatable. Punch them in the mouth and they will act as human as the rest of us. Bullies usually do.

Yes, they are. The LSU game and the AU game will be entertaining.

Mot gullible/ I just don't assume and put a stereotype that every Bama fan is a Bammer. If that were the case my whole family would be Bammers and they are not because I can watch games without it being a trash talking contest (grandfather excluded) I have not seen a post from BG where he disrespected Auburn in Bammerish fashion in the couple of months here/ He is just supremely confidenr and he should be right now with his team currently #1.

Mot gullible/ I just don't assume and put a stereotype that every Bama fan is a Bammer. If that were the case my whole family would be Bammers and they are not because I can watch games without it being a trash talking contest (grandfather excluded) I have not seen a post from BG where he disrespected Auburn in Bammerish fashion in the couple of months here/ He is just supremely confidenr and he should be right now with his team currently #1.

I won't be wasting breath on you in this subject. You go love you some beege.

Fluff it up how you want to, but your opinions ring out through the little you say on it. You saying "I have my opinions" then not giving much more of what those opinions are and then "bowing out", speaks volumes about what your opinions are. Then on top of that when the NCAA clears AU, Cam, & Cecil, you still won't admit that you were wrong about your "opinions". In the same breath, you defend bama when there are pictures and evidence from the bama's suitgate saying nothing was wrong there, but "have your opinion" about AU and Cam with ZERO evidence.

Fluff it up how you want to, but your opinions ring out through the little you say on it. You saying "I have my opinions" then not giving much more of what those opinions are and then "bowing out", speaks volumes about what your opinions are. Then on top of that when the NCAA clears AU, Cam, & Cecil, you still won't admit that you were wrong about your "opinions". In the same breath, you defend bama when there are pictures and evidence from the bama's suitgate saying nothing was wrong there, but "have your opinion" about AU and Cam with ZERO evidence.

NCAA found nothing wrong with the suit situation, why haven't you come clean and admitted there was no foul there?

I've already commented on my stance about the Cam thing about 1000 times. I had my own opinions on the matter, I still do, and I choose to keep them to myself. This is an Auburn board, and an Alabama fan's opinions bring nothing to the table on a situation that y'all took a TON of flack over.

I'm not far removed from Alabama being on probation and getting crushed with scholarship losses and bowl bans. As a fan, I know that it sucks incredibly hard and I wouldn't wish that on ANY fanbase, including you guys. So I think you'd be surprised to know how much sympathy I actually had for y'all when all that crap was still up in the air 2 years ago.

I just felt my presence here at that time would be a bigger distraction than necessary - ESPECIALLY given the year y'all had on the field. And it's also why I disappeared last year after we beat that ass in NOLA. And this is the last I'm going to speak on the matter.

NCAA found nothing wrong with the suit situation, why haven't you come clean and admitted there was no foul there?

Did the NCA investigate the suit/Al-betar thing? I always thought it was "handled internally" like the discipline situations from arrests, etc.

I've already commented on my stance about the Cam thing about 1000 times. I had my own opinions on the matter, I still do, and I choose to keep them to myself. This is an Auburn board, and an Alabama fan's opinions bring nothing to the table on a situation that y'all took a TON of flack over.

I'm not far removed from Alabama being on probation and getting crushed with scholarship losses and bowl bans. As a fan, I know that it sucks incredibly hard and I wouldn't wish that on ANY fanbase, including you guys. So I think you'd be surprised to know how much sympathy I actually had for y'all when all that crap was still up in the air 2 years ago.

I just felt my presence here at that time would be a bigger distraction than necessary - ESPECIALLY given the year y'all had on the field. And it's also why I disappeared last year after we beat that ass in NOLA. And this is the last I'm going to speak on the matter.

Please give a link to the NCAA clearing uat on the suit stuff?

If they have then I'll say it.

You on the other won't ever admit that you are and were wrong about AU and Cam!! That's just it, you sit behind your keyboard with "i have my opinions and I'll keep them to myself" which we all know means, I know AU and Cam are guilty. You don't give one rat's ass about the flack AU took over it!! You disappeared to avoid the constant barrage of being called out b/c of your "I'll keep my opinions to myself" views b/c you knew you were wrong and wouldn't admit it!

Please give a link to the NCAA clearing uat on the suit stuff?

If they have then I'll say it.

You on the other won't ever admit that you are and were wrong about AU and Cam!! That's just it, you sit behind your keyboard with "i have my opinions and I'll keep them to myself" which we all know means, I know AU and Cam are guilty. You don't give one rat's ass about the flack AU took over it!! You disappeared to avoid the constant barrage of being called out b/c of your "I'll keep my opinions to myself" views b/c you knew you were wrong and wouldn't admit it!

I will say this - there are COUNTLESS situations where Alabama gets accused of stuff that never results in a penalty from the NCAA. And you guys never drop them. In your minds, we are guilty of everything that any internet message board rumor every threw at us. If the shoe was on the other foot and it was AJ being investigated for being paid for, there's not a shot in hell that you all would think that we were clean - regardless of what the NCAA said about it.

How many times have we heard about Dre's charger on this site? What about Trent's SUV? How many NCAA bombs have we heard were headed UA's way that never happen, but you all never let it go, Bama is guilty guilty guilty. Bama pays the refs. REC works behind the scenes to tear Auburn down. Blah blah blah.

I never said any of that crap about Cam over here. Not one word. The few times I did mention his situation as a hypothetical, I always prefaced it with "I'm in no way saying he's guilty of anything." You don't know my opion on the Cam stuff, and frankly, my opinion doesn't effing matter. We all have our thoughts, we all have our own biases. And if the shoe was on the other foot, you guys would still to this day say we cheated our asses off and you know it to be fact. NCAA's absolving someone never removes doubt from the minds of a rival fanbase. Including Auburn's.

So then, I remove myself from the situation out of respect for the friends I have here and the fact that it is an Auburn message board, and I get absolutely killed for it. Suggesting that I didn't want to stick around and face criticism. Really? That's what you think? I've been, at many times, the only rival poster on a damn Auburn board for over a decade. You think I care about critcism? I bowed out, out of r-e-s-p-e-c-t. It's the same reason that you haven't heard 2 freaking words from me after we beat you in 08, 09, 11 - and won the national titles in 09 and 11. Alabama is on one of the greatest runs in college football history and I've done less trash talking than ever.

I've said all I care to say on the matter. Draw from my commentary whatever conclusions you will.

So then, I remove myself from the situation out of respect for the friends I have here and the fact that it is an Auburn message board, and I get absolutely killed for it.

Want a hug?

Seriously, it'll do you some good just not to comment about your absence during our title run (whatever "respectable" motives you had). The more you do, the more you look like an ass.

So then, I remove myself from the situation out of respect for the friends I have here and the fact that it is an Auburn message board, and I get absolutely killed for it.

Want a hug?

Seriously, it'll do you some good just not to comment about your absence during our title run (whatever "respectable" motives you had). The more you do, the more you look like an ass.

Ol beege is a true spinmaster. His story is continuously evolving. Soon the Pope will grant him Sainthood. Lol.

The regulars around here see through you as always beege.

There are plenty of regulars that see him just fine and haven't come to the same conclusions about him that you have. There isn't just one opinion on this matter.

At this point though, since there's no amount of bellyaching either way that's going to change anyone's mind, can we please get off the umpteenth round of "let's all pile on ol' beege" and just get back to how bama cheats?

Archived