BUSH GETS OHIO!!!

bigsixfive

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alaska polls close at 12 CST. They will be declared for Bush. That makes +3 more giving Bush 269!

NM and NH will either put Bush over! Hawaii may add to the lead too. Bush has the popular vote and enough of a lead to win the Electoral College.

Man, what a night.

As it looks now, Bush is up by 125,000 votes in Ohio. Now the Kerry campaign claims there are about 480,000 provisional ballots to count before it can go to one of the candidates. Now that would mean that 63% (apprx. 302,500 of 480,000) of the provisional votes would have to go to Kerry for him to win Ohio.

My question here is: Does anyone here feel that Kerry could get that many of the votes?

UPDATE:

NBC reported that the OH Sec. of State says there are 175,000 prov. ballots (at most) to count then the Military Absentee Ballots. That being said, I don;t think it is realistic that Kerry can win Ohio. Why is he holding out on Ohio. I realize there is still NM and Nevada out there that are generaly Bush States and could some how turn, but Bush is ahead in both states by a considerable amount.

Archived