The Crowd on Saturday

Auburntiger2012

Just wondering with us welcoming A&M to the SEC how y'all think the crowd will be especially considering our record.... we have not sold out a game this year yet (other than what Georgia cuz that will be) and I have just been wondering if there will be any electricity like we saw in the LSU game, when we were playing for something, especially with this being a night game. Just wanna know your thoughts..

-War Eagle

I suspect there to be 84,000 plus. Maybe a few more because it's at night and we have only had two home games so far this season. It will be electric at first and if the Tigers can somehow show some tenacity and move the ball it could get interesting.

If not, and the team starts to spiral out of sorts, the Aggies will get to hear what it is like to be at an SEC stadium where the people are tired of the product on the field. I'm sure they had their moments last season.

I hope it is a great crowd. We have one job as fans, and that is to support our team. I don't think anybody likes how the season is going, but the players and coaches deserve for us to support them while they are playing for Auburn. Some might not agree with that because many think Chizik is gone, but as long as he is our coach we should support him and the players he coaches. You can still disagree with him, but on Sat we should be as loud as we can and support the players and coaches.

I hope the seats are empty.

Hope you don't watch it at home, either. TV viewership goes a long way to show support. Make sure you cut the radio off and while you are at it. I'm sure you could anti up for a ticket to see the Turds and the Mighty Mullets.

People who project negativity typically have low self-esteem. They feel badly about themselves, and their negativity is simply a reflection of those feelings.

I hope the crowd is large and loud. It's Military Appreciation Day at Jordan Hare, so everyone that can make it and show your support to our troops would be awesome. There will be F-16 flyovers, and many other special celebrations.

Our players need us to be there. It's a night game in Jordan Hare. While that may not carry the weight it usually does, we seem to come alive in these games. aTm is a tough football team, and losing to them is nothing to be ashamed of. Johnny Manziel will probably walk away with a Heisman before his college playing days are done. My hopes are that we play a full 60 minutes, and make sure they leave Jordan Hare looking they were in a street brawl, win or lose.

War Eagle, and thank you to all the men and women that serve our country!!!

Hope you don't watch it at home, either. TV viewership goes a long way to show support. Make sure you cut the radio off and while you are at it. I'm sure you could anti up for a ticket to see the Turds and the Mighty Mullets.

+1

I'll be showing up to most Auburn home games if we don't win a game the rest of this decade so part of me wants the sunshine fans to disappear so my family and I have more tailgating options game day morning. On the other hand, not good publicity for the athletic dept if we have chronicly empty upper decks.

I have to be honest. I have a ticket, and I'll be there. I wasn't looking forward to it, and I still don't anticipate a pleasant outcome.

But Gene Chizik's mother just died. And he deserves a little support this Saturday. I care about last season, and this season. The losses hurt, and they mean something, and they need to be addressed. But Coach was instrumental in the two greatest football seasons of my life. And that's enough for me this Saturday.

Because of my schedule, this will be the last game I attend this season. Which means there's a chance that it's the last time I'll see Gene Chizik coach an Auburn game. Which means I'm gonna give it what I've got. And who knows, maybe that helps us win the game. And maybe that makes this Saturday the terminus of our downward spiral, and the beginning of our return to Auburn football. Unlikely? Almost as unlikely as 28-27.

And, for cryin' out loud, it's Texas A&M. It's Jordan-Hare. It's a night game. There's gonna be an F-16 flyover. If I can't get up for that, then I might as well get out.

I have to be honest. I have a ticket, and I'll be there. I wasn't looking forward to it, and I still don't anticipate a pleasant outcome.

But Gene Chizik's mother just died. And he deserves a little support this Saturday. I care about last season, and this season. The losses hurt, and they mean something, and they need to be addressed. But Coach was instrumental in the two greatest football seasons of my life. And that's enough for me this Saturday.

Because of my schedule, this will be the last game I attend this season. Which means there's a chance that it's the last time I'll see Gene Chizik coach an Auburn game. Which means I'm gonna give it what I've got. And who knows, maybe that helps us win the game. And maybe that makes this Saturday the terminus of our downward spiral, and the beginning of our return to Auburn football. Unlikely? Almost as unlikely as 28-27.

And, for cryin' out loud, it's Texas A&M. It's Jordan-Hare. It's a night game. There's gonna be an F-16 flyover. If I can't get up for that, then I might as well get out.

War Eagle, McWeagle!!! Cheer extra loud for me. I'll be watching at home, as I can't make it this weekend, but I'll have my Auburn gear from head to toe, my shakers and my lucky Auburn money clip with me (although I'm thinking a voodoo priestess may have tampered with the money clip). I'll be screaming at the TV, and cheering my Tigers on. I'll say a prayer for Coach Chizik, as I have done this week, to weather the storm. I am in the club of wanting a new coach, but I will always respect Chizik for being a Auburn Man.

Weagle, Weagle, War Damn Eagle, Kick 'em in the butt, big Blue!!!!

I will be there with my family, just like every other opportunity we get to be at Auburn on a gameday weekend. 0-12 or 12-0, I will be there to show my support. Because like we all say, it is about Auburn being a family. Plus, no matter what the record, there is nothing like a night game at JHS.

Well said.

A few on here need to just find another team to root for. Bandwagon/fairweather fans are heavily frowned upon and are complete tools. Yeah - you doug and skippy. You are the type people that give a fan base a bad name.

As with all my tickets, gave them away or will sell them.

Still got your UGA tickets??? I would love to make it down for that game.

Sorry, gave those away this morning to my brothers friend (I split tickets with him). I won't sell or give them away to anyone who is not an Auburn fan, so as to not add fuel to the dumpster fire this program currently is. We actually have all the tickets spoken for. My brother's only game he will attend is Homecoming, I will be attending my only game (NM), and we gave away the TA&M and UGA. I am hoping we can actually win at least one of the last two patsies on our schedule.

Great tickets, I am not sure I am going to get them any more though.

Well said.

A few on here need to just find another team to root for. Bandwagon/fairweather fans are heavily frowned upon and are complete tools. Yeah - you doug and skippy. You are the type people that give a fan base a bad name.

Thanks for your comments, I really don't care about your opinion.

I'll be there with my family of 4 - Waving O&B shakers - I would never miss a night game in JHS ~ chilly temps - perfect football weather! :bananadance:

I hope the crowd is large and loud. It's Military Appreciation Day at Jordan Hare, so everyone that can make it and show your support to our troops would be awesome. There will be F-16 flyovers, and many other special celebrations.

Our players need us to be there. It's a night game in Jordan Hare. While that may not carry the weight it usually does, we seem to come alive in these games. aTm is a tough football team, and losing to them is nothing to be ashamed of. Johnny Manziel will probably walk away with a Heisman before his college playing days are done. My hopes are that we play a full 60 minutes, and make sure they leave Jordan Hare looking they were in a street brawl, win or lose.

^^^!!!

War Eagle, and thank you to all the men and women that serve our country!!!

Archived