Loeffler familiar with losing

douggwilliams

Sorry, I just caught that. I left school some time ago and never picked it up. Oh, well. Life is too short.

Didn't mean it rude at all so i hope you didn't take it that way. lol I feel the same way when i see people mess up players names.

Sorry, I just caught that. I left school some time ago and never picked it up. Oh, well. Life is too short.

Didn't mean it rude at all so i hope you didn't take it that way. lol I feel the same way when i see people mess up players names.

Like Cody Burns?? Enrique Florence? Chris Frost? The 3 or 4 variations of Kiehl Frazier? That is a pet peeve of mine, too.

Like Cody Burns?? Enrique Florence? Chris Frost? The 3 or 4 variations of Kiehl Frazier? That is a pet peeve of mine, too.

Well even like the other day when people were talking about " Mansell" and "Driscoll" lol

I have very mixed emotions behind all this. What I hate is I know we could have a very special team with our talent..I think we all know that and our expectations are extremely high...and rightfully so.

If we do get a new coaching staff, we need a QB quick. If anyone remembers Bowden's first year (undefeated). We had all the parts and no coaching. There is a spring to their step with a new coaching staff and 2013 was suppose to be our year. A new coaching staff could still make that happen. Again, QB, huge though.

Besides Chizik getting the boot, I think Loeffler, Grimes, Taylor, Pelton and Thigpen should also be replaced.

Need to start with Jacobs and let a qualified AD come in and decide the next step. Need someone competent in there that can evaluate the financial impact of letting these coaches go and bringing new ones. All AU athletics have declined under Jacobs.

I 1000% agree. Jacobs has to go and go now. We have been wasting enough time with JJ as AD and money. We need to go get someone from outside the Auburn Family for a new AD and a new head coach.

I don't see Jacobs or Tim Jackson getting shown the door. The university's power brokers don't like having their flunkies pushed out, but when they absolutely must it's usually ten years past when it should have been done. Worse yet, the folks that replace them are usually worse and are the worst kind of back-stabbing sychophants. Auburn's administration breeds a special type of egotistical paranoid bureaucrat.

I don't see Jacobs or Tim Jackson getting shown the door. The university's power brokers don't like having their flunkies pushed out, but when they absolutely must it's usually ten years past when it should have been done. Worse yet, the folks that replace them are usually worse and are the worst kind of back-stabbing sychophants. Auburn's administration breeds a special type of egotistical paranoid bureaucrat.

Well, I certainly feel better!!! >:(

My friend, I could care less about spelling or grammar on a sports message board.Goodness knows I have made my share of spelling gaffes here and I am sure many more are to come.

I hate to say it, but this is probably true. Got a feeling that, 365 days from now, we will still be talking about how we don't like JJ or TJ at Auburn. Awful, I know.

AUPAC, I really liked the last line of that post. In fact, I tried to say it 5 times in a row and nearly got my tongue stuck in the ceiling fan.

I hate to say it, but this is probably true. Got a feeling that, 365 days from now, we will still be talking about how we don't like JJ or TJ at Auburn. Awful, I know.

AUPAC, I really liked the last line of that post. In fact, I tried to say it 5 times in a row and nearly got my tongue stuck in the ceiling fan.

Not reading this whole thread but I'll just say this to you. It's what's happening no matter what you wish to believe:

This is not Scot Loeffler's offense and hasn't been since the first game of the season. Our head coach has been extremely involved in both gameplanning and playcalling on the offensive side of the ball. And this was happening last year with Gus as well.

Note: Saying this is not making the argument that a head coach should never have input or make a key call. Every head coach does that. Late in the game, at key junctures, head coaches sometimes give direction whether it's "keep the pedal mashed down" or "keep the clock running" or "we're playing for field position here." But otherwise unless they are the defacto coordinator for their side of the ball (like Petrino, Spurrier, et al), they should let the coordinator they hired to do a job do the damn job. If you don't like the way they do the job, replace them. But don't meddle constantly then let them take the fall for you being a micromanaging idiot.

You folks on the Blame CSL Bus can keep riding it if you like easy narratives with no real basis in reality. But getting a new coordinator and keeping the man at the top will not fix our problems. Period. And this comes from so many unrelated sources who know what they are talking about there's no way it's just a theory. It's what's happening, people.

Not reading this whole thread but I'll just say this to you. It's what's happening no matter what you wish to believe:

This is not Scot Loeffler's offense and hasn't been since the first game of the season. Our head coach has been extremely involved in both gameplanning and playcalling on the offensive side of the ball. And this was happening last year with Gus as well.

Note: Saying this is not making the argument that a head coach should never have input or make a key call. Every head coach does that. Late in the game, at key junctures, head coaches sometimes give direction whether it's "keep the pedal mashed down" or "keep the clock running" or "we're playing for field position here." But otherwise unless they are the defacto coordinator for their side of the ball (like Petrino, Spurrier, et al), they should let the coordinator they hired to do a job do the damn job. If you don't like the way they do the job, replace them. But don't meddle constantly then let them take the fall for you being a micromanaging idiot.

You folks on the Blame CSL Bus can keep riding it if you like easy narratives with no real basis in reality. But getting a new coordinator and keeping the man at the top will not fix our problems. Period. And this comes from so many unrelated sources who know what they are talking about there's no way it's just a theory. It's what's happening, people.

I keep hearing this.... What would be CGC reason for controlling the offense? Is it to "protect the defense" still? That doesn't make any sense. Defensive minded coaches should never try to dictate an offense, you end up with what we have.

Archived