2014 Recruiting Board (Updated 2/14/14)

WarEagleAU

Yes. You are doing excellent work so I figured the Mortal Kombat sound bite was appropriate

360px-WonderCon_2012_-_Mortal_Kombat_Scorpion.jpg

That's me... BEWARE!!! :laugh:

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Updated (10/9/13):

OL position needs from 3-4 to 3: Top priority - Casher and Sims.

S C.J. Hampton added Auburn.

DE Dante Sawyer added Auburn, Georgia, Tennessee and Missouri.

WR Charles Standberry and DT Jamiyus Pittman - profiles added.

DE Spencer Williams profiles removed and move to pipeline state prospects.

Added:

TE Ricky Parks (JUCO)

Removed:

OL Dontavius Blair (commits to Tennessee)

DE Lorenzo Featherston (Clemson and NC State battle)

DT Kentavius Street (NC State strong lean)

CB D.J. Smith (Clemson, Georgia and Tennessee battle)

Keith Niebuhr ‏@Niebuhr247

FREE/Mobile: #Auburn Recruiting Megaboard

Link

Good call Sid. I was going to post it but had no clue where to put it. Also the megaboard was made before Blair committed to UT in case anyone is curious as to why that part is not current.

• 3 weeks later...

Updated (10/27/13):

Removed:

WR DeMarcus Bingham (UAB commit)

WR Brian Clark

WR Rodney Stafford

WR Myles Autry (down to FSU and Oregon)

WR Adly Enoicy

DT Arthur Williams (FSU commit)

S NIck Glass

Added:

DT Chris Williams (Ole Miss commit)

DT Kentavius Street

DT Taylor Stallworth (South Carolina commit)

DT Dalvon Stuckey

S Darrion Owens

Position rankings updated.

Top priority updated.

WR D'haquille Williams changed his verbal from soft to solid.

Have any predictions who we land, and where we finish in the recruiting rankings?

Have any predictions who we land, and where we finish in the recruiting rankings?

We will finish with Top 10 in the recruiting rankings. Tough to make predictions right now but I like our chances with Stephen Roberts and Rashaan Evans.

Just out of curiosity, when you say Dhaquille "changed his commitment from soft to solid," what exactly do you mean? I saw some of his quotes post-A&M over on 247, and I know they've been covering him a lot. Has he actually come out and clarified/stated that he's solid? Also, has he mentioned anything about a visit to campus?

Just out of curiosity, when you say Dhaquille "changed his commitment from soft to solid," what exactly do you mean? I saw some of his quotes post-A&M over on 247, and I know they've been covering him a lot. Has he actually come out and clarified/stated that he's solid? Also, has he mentioned anything about a visit to campus?

Rivals changed his verbal to solid.

He was looking around for a few weeks but in that time Auburn was the only school recruiting him hard...and the TAMU win probably helped too.

Gus and Craig went to see him play. He needs a little attention and got it. If you take the time to really find out about his past, his actions make more sense. He is cautious and wants to be wanted. Very understandable considering.

The two guys I want most to stick in this class: Dhaquille Williams and Roc Thomas (however, I would replace Dhaquille's name w/ Tre as the other most important recruit of this class).

Offense: D'haquille Williams and Roc Thomas

Defense: Tre Williams (I would add Evans if he is AU commit)

The two guys I want most to stick in this class: Dhaquille Williams and Roc Thomas (however, I would replace Dhaquille's name w/ Tre as the other most important recruit of this class).

Offense: D'haquille Williams and Roc Thomas

Defense: Tre Williams (I would add Evans if he is AU commit)

Ditto, and amen.

So since the coaches moved away from Casher, what are our priorities now for OL?

Full throtle after juco OT Joirdan Prestwood. They are not going to look high and low to replace Casher in this class. If a high quality prospect emerges from continued winning then they will look into him but they are fine in only taking 1 OL in this class.

So since the coaches moved away from Casher, what are our priorities now for OL?

Full throtle after juco OT Joirdan Prestwood. They are not going to look high and low to replace Casher in this class. If a high quality prospect emerges from continued winning then they will look into him but they are fine in only taking 1 OL in this class.

A lot of quality OL in class of 2015 like Tyler Carr, Mitch Hyatt, Javon Patterson, Chuma Edoga, Garrett Thomas, Nick Wilson, Jauntavius Johnson, Drew Ksyer, Nick Polino, Kendrick Norton, and others. If Prestwood ended up at FSU then we might take 1 OL in this class then take 2-4 OLs in 2015.

So how cool would it be if we got Mitch Hyatt on board? I mean considering he's already visited (a couple of times if I'm not mistaken), does anyone know if he has plans to announce early or if his recruiting's still in its infancy?

So how cool would it be if we got Mitch Hyatt on board? I mean considering he's already visited (a couple of times if I'm not mistaken), does anyone know if he has plans to announce early or if his recruiting's still in its infancy?

For now, Clemson is the team to beat because of his family history. I'm not sure when he will make an announcement.

For now, Clemson is the team to beat because of his family history. I'm not sure when he will make an announcement.

As an AU fan you don't want it to be soon.

As an AU fan you don't want it to be soon.

Gotcha.

Archived