2014 Recruiting Board (Updated 2/14/14)

WarEagleAU

Updated (1/28/14):

NSD Announcement time added: Braden Smith and Andrew Williams

Removed:

S Cortez McDowell (He's done with his recruitment and is solid with Vols)

S Dominick Sanders (commits to UGA)

S/OLB Kirk Tucker (commits to Oklahoma St)

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it ends this way for us:

Star Evans 5*

OL Smith 4*

DL Williams 4*

DL Godchaux 4*

ATH Harris 4*

WR Davidson 4*

S Sanders 3*

Dang it so much for my predictions!! :sad2:

Star Evans 5*

OL Smith 4*

DL Williams 4*

DL Godchaux 4*

ATH Harris 4*

WR Davidson 4*

S Sanders 3*

on the bright side, I think you'll be at least 50/50 with the rest.

Star Evans 5*

OL Smith 4*

DL Williams 4*

DL Godchaux 4*

ATH Harris 4*

WR Davidson 4*

S Sanders 3*

And he may actually be serious this time. lol

Star Evans 5*

OL Smith 4*

DL Williams 4*

DL Godchaux 4*

ATH Harris 4*

WR Davidson 4*

S Sanders 3*

And he may actually be serious this time. lol

It finally worked out.

3 star safety athlete Markell Boston may visit auburn. Auburn, Miss st , Boise, Nebraska all want him to visit. He says he will visit someone this weekend.He doesn't have a auburn offer yet. He is committed to east carolina. Coach ellis was suppostly going to visit him but couldn''t because of the weather.

Updated (1/28/14):

NSD Announcement time added: Braden Smith and Andrew Williams

Removed:

S Cortez McDowell (He's done with his recruitment and is solid with Vols)

S Dominick Sanders (commits to UGA)

S/OLB Kirk Tucker (commits to Oklahoma St)

Scratching my head but delighted Clark is still listed.

Jordan Sims interview: http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/01/homewood_ol_jordan_sims_names.html

AU or UF to get visit on 1/31

EXCERPT:

"It will happen whenever I am comfortable," he told AL.com at the Alabama Sports Writers Association's Mr. Football banquet earlier this week. "It could be tomorrow. It could be next week. It could be on Signing Day."

The 6-foot-4, 345-pound Sims listed Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Auburn and Florida as his top contenders and said he was still talking to Alabama.

He said he is scheduled to visit Mississippi State this weekend and Ole Miss next weekend. He said his final visit would be to either Florida or Auburn.

"I really like Ole Miss and Auburn so those are the two I guess you could say are ahead of everyone else," Sims said. "I've always liked Auburn. It's a great place. My family likes it. It's kind of the same with Ole Miss."

I've thought OM for a few months now, but I guess Gus and JB could jump on him late and make his offer committable.

Ole Miss or Florida IMO.

Throwing AU and UF in there makes him look good but unless things have changed he doesn't have an offer from Auburn. He'll probably pick whichever Mississippi school he likes the best.

Throwing AU and UF in there makes him look good but unless things have changed he doesn't have an offer from Auburn. He'll probably pick whichever Mississippi school he likes the best.

It may have changed but I know he was a take for the Gators as of a month ago.

It may have changed but I know he was a take for the Gators as of a month ago.

I am a bit surprised that UGA hasn't taken a look at him. Their class is VERY meh! They have Chubb and Michel, but they have RB's. If they whiff on Carter, it will be glorious!!

AUC guys think we get Evan,Williams,Smith. Possibly Godchaux and Simmons

If we get these guys, where would that put Auburn in the recruiting ranks?...sorry if this has been answered

Top 3 in 247.

AUC guys think we get Evan,Williams,Smith. Possibly Godchaux and Simmons

If we get these guys, where would that put Auburn in the recruiting ranks?...sorry if this has been answered

Top 3 in 247.

Would be 3 on the composite, Highly likely #2 on the 247 only Link. They should be worth about 24 or more points they are worth on the composite calculator, 5th or 6th on Rivals, 3rd on Scout.

Dont know if anyone posted this yet, but I went looking for it. E, please move if it needs to be in a better spot. NSD announcements

http://college-footb...ement-schedule/

They whiffed on Stephen Parker's schools.

Must have been a typo 'O' and 'I" are pretty close. Looks like Maxpreps agree that AU is leading for AW and RE, but they apparently see TCU as still the leader for BSmith. Wish I was as confident as most on this board. With JSims lurking in the background makes me think staff may not be as sure of Smith as most fans. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed on this one. Is there a time scheduled for Godchaux and THarris flips?

Dont know if anyone posted this yet, but I went looking for it. E, please move if it needs to be in a better spot. NSD announcements

They whiffed on Stephen Parker's schools.

Must have been a typo 'O' and 'I" are pretty close. Looks like Maxpreps agree that AU is leading for AW and RE, but they apparently see TCU as still the leader for BSmith. Wish I was as confident as most on this board. With JSims lurking in the background makes me think staff may not be as sure of Smith as most fans. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed on this one. Is there a time scheduled for Godchaux and THarris flips?

Sims is not lurking. I would be surprised if he got an offer even if we miss on Braden.

Done. Thanks for sharing! I've added Evans, Smith, Williams and Parker announcement schedule on OP.

Archived