Who is the "BOOM HIRE" that EagleDamnWar speaks of

tbone4jc

Does anybody think Jeff Fisher would leave the cushy life of an NFL Head Coach to become the Head Coach in the stress filled, 365 day per year SEC? He has never coached college ball and he has never recruited a high school kid and his family. I don't see that happening. Rocker is not coming back either.

Hush your mouth...nobody wants to hear that realism crap. You gotta dream BIG dreams like Belichick or someone like that.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't Christian Westerman still dating that girl that her father is an NFL coach? My sister is friends with her and said that she came out to Auburn because of CW. I can't remember who her dad is though. Maybe he could be thrown in the mix to be closer to his daughter? Just a thought...

This is ridiculous. Maybe we should wait a bit and find out for sure. Boy some of you have some lofty Christmas gift hopes!

Such a grinch

Isn't Christian Westerman still dating that girl that her father is an NFL coach? My sister is friends with her and said that she came out to Auburn because of CW. I can't remember who her dad is though. Maybe he could be thrown in the mix to be closer to his daughter? Just a thought...

Ken Whisenhunt. Cardinals HC

He's fat.

If his love for southern BBQ can outweigh his obvious love for Philly cheesesteaks we have a shot! Somebody send him some cathead biscuits and tomato gravy.

He's fat.

If his love for southern BBQ can outweigh his obvious love for Philly cheesesteaks we have a shot! Somebody send him some cathead biscuits and tomato gravy.

Man.....now I'm hungry...

:laugh: I remember going through this exact same thing just four short years ago. "It's this big name". "It's that big name". "No, it's Muschamp". "Wait, It's Coach Chiz".

I think your on to something. Always hear of big name hires. Never materializes. Usually ends up with AU trying to put some stupid stipulation in and the really good coaches say no.

you cannot talk with coaches unless you get permission from th AD.....why would that not make the rumor mill somewhere on espn or something??? whatever happen to the one who tracks the flights out of AU and Opelika? That could be a tip to where we may be leaning....Just a thought

Perhaps you are not aware of how the Auburn brain trust works. I will point no further than Jetgate and how Tubs was hired to begin with.

For the 1,000 time people start rumors where is the damn link on this story?

Link? link?............we don't need no stinking Links!LOL

Seriously, a link would be nice though.

I'd kill for muschamp, i love what he's done with Florida but he is not leaving there any time soon.

He's got stuff rolling in the Swamp right now, he works for one of the very best Athletic Directors in the country, Jeremy Foley. Will ain't goin anywhere anytime soon.

as intense as muschamp is he could probably could run two programs and still find enough energy to have a few sideline aneurysms

But could he manage aneurisms on both sidelines when his two programs were playing each other?

Archived