Seven Lessons from Last Week's Election

CarolinaTiger

Lesson 6. The Democratic Party's near-cultish devotion to Roe v. Wade is what is killing the party. Literally. Since Roe v. Wade became law, some 40 million abortions have been performed. The best demographic guesses I've seen indicate that the results of the last two elections reflect the roughly 10 million Democratic voters who DO NOT EXIST because their mothers had abortions in the 1970's and early 1980's.

this point is predicated on whether more liberals than conservatives have had abortions...but it does give you pause to think.

Lesson 6. The Democratic Party's near-cultish devotion to Roe v. Wade is what is killing the party. Literally. Since Roe v. Wade became law, some 40 million abortions have been performed. The best demographic guesses I've seen indicate that the results of the last two elections reflect the roughly 10 million Democratic voters who DO NOT EXIST because their mothers had abortions in the 1970's and early 1980's.

this point is predicated on whether more liberals than conservatives have had abortions...but it does give you pause to think.

119319[/snapback]

The dirty little secret that the Dems AREN'T tellling any of their 'followers' is that even IF Roe v Wade is overturned ( which I'm skeptical will happen ) , that still does not outlaw aboriton. It would turn the matter over to the individual states. Judging from which states are blue and which are red, I wonder how many abortions would really be prevented if each state was allowed to decide.

Archived