2013 4* RB Johnathan "Rudy" Ford signs with AU!

minister of music

He's on wjox right now, and as best I can repeat it he said,"I've always dreamed of playing in Malzahn's offense and now I get a chance to do that." May have just been a slip up but sounded good. Seemed like a well spoken kid.

Certainly seems like good news.

+1

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's on wjox right now, and as best I can repeat it he said,"I've always dreamed of playing in Malzahn's offense and now I get a chance to do that." May have just been a slip up but sounded good. Seemed like a well spoken kid.

Come on down to Tiger Town JF!

mattarcara - I think Vandy is no threat now. It's down to the two schools according to his coaches. I do know that his mind is 100% made up. That's why he was ready to get all of this over with yesterday and Dad (who works for HEMSI I beleive) couldn't make it on time. I'm gonna stick to my UT prediction. Hope I'm wrong.

I have to feel if his mind is 100% made up and even taking off the O&B glasses that he still picks AU. He's been tlaking about how bad he wants to play for the Gus offense. There's only one place to do that and the dumpster fire in tenn is not it

I am feeling better about our chances for JF. I was more concerned when we were trying to get him from Vandy (still sounds weird to say outloud). But since he has stepped away from Vandy, I like our chances against UT. He would do good in the GUS system.

I believe his all Auburn. jmo

You believe "his all Auburn" what? :tease:

for you to guess numnuts

I'm guessing golf loves it when people correct 'he's' grammar.

:big:

You believe "his all Auburn" what? :tease:/>

for you to guess numnuts

:big:/>

Nice....LOL

You believe "his all Auburn" what? :tease:/>

for you to guess numnuts

:big:/>

Give him a break. He was around long before grammar was even invented.

You believe "his all Auburn" what? :tease:

for you to guess numnuts

:big:

gammer what grammar? :nopityA:

@CToney47

Auburn fans show Rudy some love. @rudythebeast5 announcing his final decision tomorrow at 11 down to #AU #Tenn. #WDE

I LOVE THIS KID!

Talk at NH today is saying AU all the way. I hope so. I called the school about any streaming, but all they said was "local media will be there when he announces".

Talk at NH today is saying AU all the way. I hope so. I called the school about any streaming, but all they said was "local media will be there when he announces".

I'm in Huntsville, so I'll check the stations to see if it shows live and I'll update if so.

Archived