2013 4* RB Johnathan "Rudy" Ford signs with AU!

minister of music

When did TN enter the picture? How can you grow up a fan, get an offer, and then let a girl make your decision?

I hate to say it, but I'm afraid he'll choose TN. He's a high school senior, what do you think will be more important to him - his family or his hormones? And unfortunately, by the time he realizes it should be family, he will be enrolled in UT and it will be too late.

I hope he doesnt decide to go to a certain school for a girl. As a college freshmen as soon as he sees the crop around school he will forget about that girl quickly.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UT got in NCAA trouble last year for sending girls decked out in Tennessee garb to a prospect's high school game. New staff, same tactics? Anyway, the story fits in with what they've done in the past.

This girlfriend stuff may or may not be true, but I wouldn't kiss this kids rear to come to AU.

I wish they would focus on getting a big back. Ford just seems too small to be an every down back and would need a year or two to bulk up. I think we need to find a big 3* type RB to fill one of our spots.

We're working on one, Barber, an Ole Miss commit. I would love to have him too.

He visited UT on 1/11 before he visited AU. UT has not just appeared lately. The family with the UT clothing is nothing family pulls. UT pulls out the old photos of Holloway's days at UT and showed alot of love. UT would love to say they stole a kid away from Vandy....One of our poster will like that comment. The girls UT sent to a recruits high school event was under Lane Kiffen.

He visited UT on 1/11 before he visited AU. UT has not just appeared lately. The family with the UT clothing is nothing family pulls. UT pulls out the old photos of Holloway's days at UT and showed alot of love. UT would love to say they stole a kid away from Vandy....One of our poster will like that comment. The girls UT sent to a recruits high school event was under Lane Kiffen.

My how things have changed. Vanderbilt posted a paltry 5 winning seasons in the last 53 years and at one time Tennessee had won 22 in a row against them. Now we're seeing posts about UT would love to say they pullled a Vandy recruit. Things have changed dramatically in the Volunteer state.

My how things have changed. Vanderbilt posted a paltry 5 winning seasons in the last 53 years and at one time Tennessee had won 22 in a row against them. Now we're seeing posts about UT would love to say they pullled a Vandy recruit. Things have changed dramatically in the Volunteer state.

They are waiting to see if Phil Fulmer sees his shadow on ground hog day or is his feet?

This girl just turned 21 and went to the same school. She was with him on his trip to Vanderbilt during their bowl game. He is a stand-up type guy and all this pro-longing is not like him. Without getting into it too deep I think she may have had a relationship or friendship with Clint Toney and it caused some issues between he and Ford. They have since worked it out. I got most of that info straight from her mouth before Auburn ever offered him. What I can tell you is that the parents want him to commit to AU before NSD. Because I work with youth in our community I don't want to go any further than that. I do know that it's down to AU and UT and that the Dad wanted him to commit to AU the day Gus came to NH. The bad news is that Jeremy Pruiett is trying to sell them the AU is going to be on probation line and if you don't go to FSU avoid AU and his opinion carries a lot of weight with him and his OL Coach at NH who is a huge Bama fan. Like I side before I think he left some of his heart at Vandy and would not be surprised if at the last minute he ended up back there. The kids at New Hope even after Gus visited the other day are all saying they think he somehow goes back to Vandy. I think the parents second choice is actually FSU. Sometimes we don't think about all the HS BS and peer pressure along with girlfriends and Coaches. He is a smart kid and I hope he works all this out.

I was trying to remember a worse (non-probation) program meltdown and I am having trouble coming up with one.

Wouldnt be the first time a woman made a guy do something STUPID.

Any documentation on that ?

Oh yeah.... there was that :dunno: !!! and that :angry: and then >:D we :dead: , uh,

Nevermind. :-\

Excellent use of emoticons!

I was trying to remember a worse (non-probation) program meltdown and I am having trouble coming up with one.

Tennessee is on probation now and for ( two ?) more years .

Johnathan was rumored to be making OV to FSU and UGA this weekend. He has not shown up at either place. Wouldn't it be great if he showed up in Auburn?

EagleDamnWar@EagleDamnWar

4 star RB Johnathan Ford did not take OV weekend to FSU or UGA. Will he show up in Auburn?

Johnathan was rumored to be making OV to FSU and UGA this weekend. He has not shown up at either place. Wouldn't it be great if he showed up in Auburn?

EagleDamnWar@EagleDamnWar

4 star RB Johnathan Ford did not take OV weekend to FSU or UGA. Will he show up in Auburn?

Yes, it definately would, but I still like AU's chances even if he did visit FSU or UGA, AU closer to home than FSU & in the SEC, and UGA full of all star, young runningbacks.

Archived