2013 4* RB Johnathan "Rudy" Ford signs with AU!

minister of music

Well this was a bizarre day in the recruitment of Ford, who might or might not be in Auburn. His GF might have gotten mad at a picture of Ford with a couple of cute Tigerettes, i.e. Treadwell minus the stack of cash...

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well this was a bizarre day in the recruitment of Ford, who might or might not be in Auburn. His GF might have gotten mad at a picture of Ford with a couple of cute Tigerettes, i.e. Treadwell minus the stack of cash...

What happens in AU stays in AU till someone posts it here. :hellyeah:

Apparently Cam was just trying to keep the visit on the down low for some reason.

Are you saying Jonathan Ford is on the down low?

Sounding like Ford's offer got pulled or he didnt like something yesterday. I was told that Mack Brown had called him earlier in the week showing interest. Coild be Texas makes a push for him. I saw on twitter were it looks like Texas as being in his considered schools now. The g/f also posted "How quickly things can change." I'm hearing the crap yesterday didnt help.

Sounding like Ford's offer got pulled or he didnt like something yesterday. I was told that Mack Brown had called him earlier in the week showing interest. Coild be Texas makes a push for him. I saw on twitter were it looks like Texas as being in his considered schools now. The g/f also posted "How quickly things can change." I'm hearing the crap yesterday didnt help.

What is "sounding like?"

What is "sounding like?"

I don't know, but I know what it smells like ....

Yes, that is exactly what he's saying. Ford in AU yesterday was not supposed to be public knowledge. Some people can't keep secrets.

I honestly can't tell if you're going along with this j/k or not. Well played, sir! >:D

Got pulled from Auburn or Vandy because he came to Auburn?

There are conflicting stories. We heard earlier in the week that his offer to AU had a timetable. Thats why Dad wanted him to commit early. The other story was he was told that he would more than likely be redshirted. I doubt the second one but believe that there is some truth to the firdt that maybe it was more of a first come firdt serve for some of those guys holding out. I think he's been told how good he is one too mant times. Regardless I've lost respect. Too many games going on.

Yes, that is exactly what he's saying. Ford in AU yesterday was not supposed to be public knowledge. Some people can't keep secrets.

Gotta be joking...make a visit to a major university to see the school and meet coaches when a dozen other recruits and familys are at the school ...and it's going to be a secret? :dunno:

You realize this is completely ambiguous, right? For instance, it could be interpreted to mean that she expected him to recommit to Vandy and he broke the news to her that he was instead going to AU.

Wow.You are going for broke now! Your post is like a generic box of Chinese tissue paper.

Gotta be joking...make a visit to a major university to see the school and meet coaches when a dozen other recruits and familys are at the school ...and it's going to be a secret? :dunno:/>

There have been reports of 2 secret visitors this weekend by multiple media outlets. We also have not seen any official list of visitors from the weekend (which is unusual). Chances aren't likely that it would remain a secret, but that doesn't mean there weren't players in AU this weekend that didn't want it known they were there. Whether by the coaches or the player.

Gotta be joking...make a visit to a major university to see the school and meet coaches when a dozen other recruits and familys are at the school ...and it's going to be a secret? :dunno:/>

There have been reports of 2 secret visitors this weekend by multiple media outlets. We also have not seen any official list of visitors from the weekend (which is unusual). Chances aren't likely that it would remain a secret, but that doesn't mean there weren't players in AU this weekend that didn't want it known they were there. Whether by the coaches or the player.

I understand .....but considering that some kids will tweet to let people know when their bowels move, it's beyond belief that someone would not tweet. "chillin with my boys Reuben and JF at AU"

Tennessee thinks ford is a lock for them. They said the same thing about lawson. lol

Must be an AU lock after all. :big:

Archived