2013 4* RB Johnathan "Rudy" Ford signs with AU!

minister of music

Tennessee thinks ford is a lock for them. They said the same thing about lawson. lol

Must be an AU lock after all. :big:

They think every recruit is a "lock" for them. It's sad really

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Texas has offered him according to his tweet 4 hrs ago and one of his coaches that we ran into at lunch confirmed. That Coach says he was pretty sure he ends up in Knoxville. The g/f became an issue only after New Hopes's Coach stepped away from the whole thing after his choice for Rudy of Miss St became a non-factor.

The same coach said he hated this for New Hope more than Auburn (AU Grad) because this was something special for a 3A school like New Hope and the consensus now is that most people dont care what he does now because of all of this drama. He sais he was disgusted today when Rudy announced that he's gonna do the "hat dance" on signing day at New Hope's gym. The only other time this has gone on for a FB player @ New Hope was when Howard Cross went to UA and then on to the NY Giants. That was in the 80's. I wish the kid well but it seems he's too impressionable.

Likely. We don't need a 3rd b/t the tackles back. If we take a 3rd it will be a speed back.

I think we would definitely take Ford I'd we wanted to commit.

Turning down a free education from AU due to a chick your dating in high school= not smart. Somebody needs to save this boy from a bad mistake. Ha!

yea, i started dating a girl my senior year of high school. she went to FSU and would've loved for me to follow her there. i did not. i went to AU. that was 10 years ago.

here's the funny thing. it ended up working out just fine.

we are getting married in November.

if it is meant to be, it will be. but, never make decisions based on a woman at 17 years of age. now, decisions based on education? career? absolutely. the other things will fall into place. trust me.

yea, i started dating a girl my senior year of high school. she went to FSU and would've loved for me to follow her there. i did not. i went to AU. that was 10 years ago.

if it is meant to be, it will be. but, never make decisions based on a woman at 17 years of age. now, decisions based on education? career? absolutely. the other things will fall into place. trust me.

Congratulations! Best of luck to you two.

Congrats...but if I catch you doing that FSU chop, I'll chop your arm off. Got it? ;)

It was said up-thread that Ford's offer had a time limit on it and that was why his father wanted him to go ahead and commit earlier. Friends and neighbors are saying that time has now passed and Ford will have to look elsewhere.

Congrats...but if I catch you doing that FSU chop, I'll chop your arm off. Got it? ;)

I am a Braves fan and refuse to do the chop!

Congratulations! Best of luck to you two.

lol, no FSU chop!

thanks, i appreciate it.

Yes, exactly. Here's more proof. I never put any money into savings. I didn't think about future expenses of retirement, kids' college expenses, home repairs, insurance, etc. I just spent all of my paycheck month-to-month, but I ended up winning the lottery. Everything always fall into place. Trust me.

oook, then, champ. sorry if i insulted you in any way.

??

I have a hard time believing we would put a time limit on Ford committing considering it is him and Elder basically for that speed back spot. I think this guy plus Barber would be a solid 1-2 punch down the road

I have a hard time believing we would put a time limit on Ford committing considering it is him and Elder basically for that speed back spot. I think this guy plus Barber would be a solid 1-2 punch down the road

Clock is clicking for us all...

Perhaps there was that pretty girl you never asked out, maybe that job offer you passed on, or perhaps you once delayed too long on taking a dump when the time was right.

Son - You snooze you lose...

Son - You blink and it's over...

Son - it's time to crap or get off the pot.

It would be easy.

Ford just tweeted that he's announcing Wed instead of today.

Does this sound like some windows of opportunity are now closed? Hard for me to imagine the AU will have a slot for him come Wednesday? :dunno:

Archived